or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Is Jonathan a little to lock happy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is Jonathan a little to lock happy?

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Jonathan i pity you.

Every single post i see you've made is always the last one.

Why, because you lock the thread.

Are you a little scared of some reticule? I don't even know why you close the threads. The only reason i can come up with is that you cant stand that you may get a little criticism from your fellow peers.

If anyone has anything to say about Jonathan hurry up before he closes this thread
post #2 of 21
I think that your interpretation of Jonathan's actions is a little skewed. I don't think that he nor Jamie are too lock happy. Just my 2¢
post #3 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by airiox:
<strong>Jonathan i pity you.

Every single post i see you've made is always the last one.

Why, because you lock the thread.

Are you a little scared of some reticule? I don't even know why you close the threads. The only reason i can come up with is that you cant stand that you may get a little criticism from your fellow peers.

If anyone has anything to say about Jonathan hurry up before he closes this thread</strong><hr></blockquote>
you seem to be new here (or you post in an another name). Jonathan is doing is best in order to maintain AI in a good shape.
Criticise the leaders of any associations seems to become a great sport around here.


Every leader is not perfect, but they are doing a huge jobs, spending hours and hours of their time for free. Make your own forum and become the leader of it, you will see how hard it is.
post #4 of 21
Newbies here shouldn't post stupid things like this. AI, at least AO, was getting out of hand and Jonathan (and Jamie) were doing what they're supposed to do. I don't see anything wrong with them closing threads that should be closed.
post #5 of 21
Airiox, may I suggest that if you drop the thin-skinned, antagonistic tone in so many of your posts and adopt a modicum of courtesy, admin and mod responses will tail off as if by magic. Criticism is welcome; personal attacks will get you nowhere fast.

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: Amorph ]</p>
"...within intervention's distance of the embassy." - CvB

Original music:
The Mayflies - Black earth Americana. Now on iTMS!
Becca Sutlive - Iowa Fried Rock 'n Roll - now on iTMS!
Reply
"...within intervention's distance of the embassy." - CvB

Original music:
The Mayflies - Black earth Americana. Now on iTMS!
Becca Sutlive - Iowa Fried Rock 'n Roll - now on iTMS!
Reply
post #6 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by powerdoc:
<strong>
Every leader is not perfect...</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think both Jonathan and Jamie are much better than Bush and Jonathan is almost same class as Clinton. I´ll evaluate Jamie after his first hudred days.

BTW. Amorphs name is James? James, Jamie and Jonathan? Whats Belles real name? Jenny? <img src="graemlins/bugeye.gif" border="0" alt="[Skeptical]" />
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
post #7 of 21
Thread Starter 
lol Amoroh we meet agian your the one who closed my thrieving post because i was a little upset with the english teachers of the world your sure that your not the one at fault closing a post that had nothing wrong with it when i see people swering all over the place with no repremend.

Get a life.
post #8 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by Anders:
<strong>BTW. Amorphs name is James? James, Jamie and Jonathan? Whats Belles real name? Jenny? <img src="graemlins/bugeye.gif" border="0" alt="[Skeptical]" /> </strong><hr></blockquote>
You figured out their secret! Assuming ajk are your initials, you may be able to join the super secret j-mod club! I'm out of luck
<img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />

Post #420. Hehehe <img src="graemlins/smokin.gif" border="0" alt="[Chilling]" />

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: Stroszek ]</p>
post #9 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by Anders:
<strong>
BTW. Amorphs name is James? James, Jamie and Jonathan? Whats Belles real name? Jenny? <img src="graemlins/bugeye.gif" border="0" alt="[Skeptical]" /> </strong><hr></blockquote>

That's why I'm not a mod anymore. If my name wasn't Eric and it started with a J i still would be one
post #10 of 21
Cute, Macintosh.
post #11 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:
<strong>
Assuming ajk are your initials, you may be able to join the super secret j-mod club! </strong><hr></blockquote>

ajk is for Anders Jakobsen so unlimited locking power here I come <img src="graemlins/smokin.gif" border="0" alt="[Chilling]" />
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
post #12 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by powerdoc:
<strong>...they are doing a huge jobs, spending hours and hours of their time for free.</strong><hr></blockquote>A bit like you, powerdoc, if I may say so

- T.I

Oh, and airiox, go and play with the traffic.
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) / 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD
Reply
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) / 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD
Reply
post #13 of 21
Oh wonderful, Macintosh is back. Don't let the door hit you on the way out (again).
post #14 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by Fran441:
<strong>Oh wonderful, Macintosh is back. Don't let the door hit you on the way out (again).</strong><hr></blockquote>

I wonder what he's gunna do, he also got banned from MacNN.
post #15 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by EmAn:
<strong>

I wonder what he's gunna do, he also got banned from MacNN.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Poor Spymac...

J :cool:
post #16 of 21
Did he really? get banned from MacNN?

I say bring him back under the macintosh moniker of old, so ths airiox is Macintosh? Interesting, he even seems to change his syntax for different 'personas' but then again maybe I just don't remember the original well enough -- kinda hard to keep track of all those personalities. I think it's good to have a few disturbed kids on the boards, like our own native PBD.
IBL!
Reply
IBL!
Reply
post #17 of 21
I am scared of airiox's spelling.
proud resident of a failed state
Reply
proud resident of a failed state
Reply
post #18 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by Stroszek:
<strong>
You figured out their secret! Assuming ajk are your initials, you may be able to join the super secret j-mod club! I'm out of luck
<img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />

Post #420. Hehehe <img src="graemlins/smokin.gif" border="0" alt="[Chilling]" />

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: Stroszek ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

hey does that mean i can be a mod too? my middle name is joseph! , oh and look @ my screen name in my profile.. <img src="graemlins/smokin.gif" border="0" alt="[Chilling]" />
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
post #19 of 21
Well, I don't have enough posts to become a moderator, but I do have the middle name of Giovanni. Doesn't start with the letter J, but it does start with a J sound.
post #20 of 21
[quote]Originally posted by groverat:
<strong>I am scared of airiox's spelling.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Enough of the reticule groverat <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />
post #21 of 21
He is too lock happy. Most often he does not have a very good reason to lock a thread. He just picks on threads he doesn't like and shuts them down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Is Jonathan a little to lock happy?