or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › eeek, what happened to post counts?

eeek, what happened to post counts?

post #1 of 26
Where did the post count listings go?
post #2 of 26
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

post #3 of 26
in the long run its probly good for all of us
post #4 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by xionja:
<strong>in the long run its probly good for all of us </strong><hr></blockquote>

mods/admins got annoyed at the [AO: What are you thinking of "right now"] thread.<a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=001771" target="_blank">*link*</a>
post #5 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by EmAn:
<strong>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I knew it !
post #6 of 26
aliance and defiant could just be set down to zero just an idea though
post #7 of 26
<strong>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

</strong><hr></blockquote>

How many time can you survive EmAn without post count one week, one day, one hour ?
post #8 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by xionja:
<strong>aliance and defiant could just be set down to zero just an idea though </strong><hr></blockquote>

pfff !
post #9 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:
<strong>

How many time can you survive EmAn without post count one week, one day, one hour ?</strong><hr></blockquote>

He won't reply anymore.

He's dead.

*I hate flood control*
post #10 of 26
alright alright, I give up.
post #11 of 26
you people are such babies. crying about post counts and count inflation. boo hoo. cry me a river.
lock my thread only cause it inflates post counts. give me a break...
you moderators gotta get yer heads out of yer asses and realize that moderating does not mean dictating what we have to write about. talking about what we're thinking isn't bad, but yet you only see it as an attempt to increase post counts. i could care less. drop mine to 0. i dont care. its already at like 900, but it could be at 2000, and it still wouldnt make a difference.
how many of the threads in appleoutside have much substance behind them?? not many. talking about thoughts actually has substance. yes, its somewhat random, but give me a break.
get over yer power trip and realize that posts counts dont matter, and locking threads at yer whim isnt gonna make it better...
jackasses...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #12 of 26
Irony is fun.

alliance calls people crybabies and then starts a crybaby topic.

I pray to God when they come back my post count is much lower than the real one.
proud resident of a failed state
post #13 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by groverat:
<strong>Irony is fun.

alliance calls people crybabies and then starts a crybaby topic.

I pray to God when they come back my post count is much lower than the real one.</strong><hr></blockquote>

ok grover, shove it. yer one of the few mods who actually tends to leave things alone, so i have no gripe with you.

post #14 of 26
And now everyone is a "member"

Post counts are for pussies...oops..that'll probably be censored!
<a href="http://www.toolband.com" target="_blank">www.toolband.com</a>
post #15 of 26
damn i'm tired of this crap.
post #16 of 26
All of you need to relax.

Take a 30 minute break, go rub one out and come back with a clear head.

Calmness.
post #17 of 26
Oh I am ****ing calm..I love reading shit like this! LOL (testing censor)
post #18 of 26
Woo-hoo! Now I don't have to hit my head forcefuly against the wall when I find out Lemon Bon Bon passes me in post counts.
"Its a good thing theres no law against a company having a monopoly of good ideas. Otherwise Apple would be in deep yogurt..."
-Apple Press Release
"Its a good thing theres no law against a company having a monopoly of good ideas. Otherwise Apple would be in deep yogurt..."
-Apple Press Release
post #19 of 26
I may suggest you another lecture :

<a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=002220" target="_blank">The Twisted Pyschology of post-counts</a>

[ 08-05-2002: Message edited by: Defiant ]</p>
post #20 of 26
See, I don't aactually care about this. Remember guys, the post counts are also in your profiles.
post #21 of 26
<strong>See, I don't aactually care about this. Remember guys, the post counts are also in your profiles.</strong><hr></blockquote>

you get close to 6 grand
post #22 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>

you get close to 6 grand</strong><hr></blockquote>

yep.
post #23 of 26
<strong>

yep.</strong><hr></blockquote>

happy about it ?
post #24 of 26
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>

happy about it ?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Not really. It doesn't matter so why be happy about it?
post #25 of 26
<strong>

Not really. It doesn't matter so why be happy about it?</strong><hr></blockquote>

ya..
post #26 of 26
i really dont understand what the big deal is as long as all topics are in the appropriate category and the topic is considered to be ok the mods should just leave it alone. These different threads add flavor to AI and I like it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › eeek, what happened to post counts?