or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › ••• Posting Guidelines - Feedback

••• Posting Guidelines - Feedback - Page 2

post #41 of 42
QUESTION: ( I didn't want to start a new thread if I could aviod it)

Are we allowed to sell stuff here? I was trying to find a rule about it but was unable. I'm not being difficult, I just happened to have a AGP Rage 128 from a Graphite G4 and was going to sell it to anyone interested. Is this type of this allowed or is it frowned on. As a side not, why not have a "MarketPlace" thread!! That way we could post up websites which have 'good deals' on parts or we coulds post what we have to sell. I think this would be WILDLY popular. I would read every single post EVERY day. As another side note, yo all remember the 17 inch studio displays (the last CRT that apple made) which were clear and looked kinda retro? <a href="http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_5c40aba7af7ba399b0a73980a2e78516/i-1.JPG" target="_blank">Like this</a>

Well... I have devised a way of hollowing them out and doing an all out conversion to make them a pretty dang cool fishtank. I would love to sell the directions but again, I don't know if this is allowed. Thx for your replys!!!
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
post #42 of 42
You are certainly able to sell stuff here.

Since there's not much traffic of the sort at this time, post in general discussion; if it becomes overwhelming, i think we'll establish a buy/sell forum.

The current hardware clause will be remedied today, hopefully.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › ••• Posting Guidelines - Feedback