or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Lame locking

Lame locking

post #1 of 4
I think that it's lame that you lock a thread on pee, but the thread on poo is a-ok. 'lack of substance' ? So it's been locked because pee is a liquid and has no substance? Not that I didn't expect it to get locked, but this just proves that the mods aren't 'bi-partisan'. If they don't personally like the thread it's gone, locked up. Even if it it is still a good thread. Also, how is that an immature thread? There was serious discussion in the poo thread, why could there have not been serious discussion in the pee thread. It's not like it isn't an interesting topic. It's not like the moment someone mentions urine, they are immature. If I use your definition, I guess the nurse is immature for asking you for a urine sample.
post #2 of 4
dont sweat it. its up to their "discretion." they do whatever the hell they want and decide what they want to keep or not. if one moderator happens to not like yer thread (even if its harmless) then they will lock it. it seems theyve gottan censor-happy of late and decide whats good and whats not. but as long as theyre having fun...
theres no use bitching about it. its not gonna do anything...
maybe eventually they'l realize that they should stop acting like gods...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #3 of 4
oh, and they loved the thread on masturbation...

post #4 of 4
Read the posting guidelines.

[quote]If your thread is locked, an explanation should be posted by the moderator who locked the thread as to why. If you feel the moderator who locked your thread has erred in locking it, email or private message the moderator or an administrator about it. Do not create a new thread protesting the lock, or a thread in Suggestions about it.<hr></blockquote>
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Lame locking