or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › how about a "best threads" or "hall of fame" area?

how about a "best threads" or "hall of fame" area?

post #1 of 8
there are some threads that are great that fade after a while... like Eskimo's legendary "How to" chip making thread.

Sometimes we have other threads (info-wise) that are 'important' for rumor reference, etc etc.

Or maybe a way to flag a thread as hall of fame material and when you click a link, you can have those threads come up... so they dont have to actually be moved and can stay in their appropriate areas.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #2 of 8
This is actually a good idea. Better than having to dig the old ones up.
post #3 of 8
If this ever materializes, I'd have to nominate murbot's hard drive thread for submission into the hall of fame. That gave everyone a good laugh.
post #4 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:
<strong>If this ever materializes, I'd have to nominate murbot's hard drive thread for submission into the hall of fame. That gave everyone a good laugh.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, that was great.
post #5 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by EmAn:
<strong>

Yeah, that was great.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Maybe this post should be put in the hall of fame too. Not the thread, just this one individual post.
post #6 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:
<strong>

Maybe this post should be put in the hall of fame too. Not the thread, just this one individual post. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Nah, I've had some better and shorter ones
post #7 of 8
If we are going to do this, make sure "Mercury Rising (" gets included....
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
post #8 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:
<strong>If we are going to do this, make sure "Mercury Rising (" gets included....</strong><hr></blockquote>

Welcome back Tiger
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › how about a "best threads" or "hall of fame" area?