or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › How to become a moderator?

How to become a moderator?

post #1 of 7
What do you have to do to become a moderator?
Ah yes, now I can breath!

Ah yes, now I can breath!

post #2 of 7
(I suspect the answer is "nothing." Maybe it would be better to ask how the current moderators became them?)
post #3 of 7
You have to bribe a current moderator. Unmarked bills in small denominations, please.
Chicanery.
Chicanery.
post #4 of 7
Experience tells me my friend, that if you have to ask for it, you WON'T get it.

good luck anyway
Amma start posting a whole mess of crap just so my post count can rise and the Junior Member Status i have can become a regular Member.
Amma start posting a whole mess of crap just so my post count can rise and the Junior Member Status i have can become a regular Member.
post #5 of 7
[quote]Originally posted by Altivec_2.0:
<strong>What do you have to do to become a moderator?</strong><hr></blockquote>

a good start would be NOT posting threads like <a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=003232" target="_blank">This...</a>
i mean, it isn't even remotely mac related
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #6 of 7
[quote]Originally posted by Belle:
<strong>You have to bribe a current moderator. Unmarked bills in small denominations, please.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, Good advice Belle, bribing an admin is much more expansive.
post #7 of 7
1. Don't ask.

2. Don't advertise on our forums. Our bandwidth costs are just fine, thank you.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › How to become a moderator?