or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Where's my smokey smiley!?!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where's my smokey smiley!?!

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 
If you give me some half-assed, politically correct (unconstitutional) excuse that you don't want to promote smoking, I'm going to come over, drink a few Red Bulls, and then open up a can of Grade A whoop ass.

:chill:

Not only did it have the better looking sunnies, but it also had that "fück the government" look to it that I love so much.
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #2 of 48
Outrageous!

- T.I.
post #3 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by The Installer:
<strong>Outrageous!

- T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>
Happy to see you here again, TI
. Luckily our favorite smiley did not disapear
post #4 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:
<strong>
Happy to see you here again, TI
. Luckily our favorite smiley did not disapear </strong><hr></blockquote>Good to hear/see that. As you can see, I am smokin' on all cylinders

- T.I.
post #5 of 48
ah.. the little swiss-man is back
post #6 of 48
i'm glad to see it go. it sucked and is stupid <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />
post #7 of 48
you cannot get rid of it that easily, I planned for this event!

[ 01-11-2003: Message edited by: Nebagakid ]</p>
post #8 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by The Installer:
<strong>Good to hear/see that. As you can see, I am smokin' on all cylinders

- T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Isn't it too hard to come back in London after living for months in Zermatt ?

Did you notice that Leonis is congelated in scandinavia, only a hot chick will be able to warm him
post #9 of 48
I miss so much! Me Liked alot! Wheres it gone!

Please bring it back and like get ride of :o it carries too many connotations!
trevorM

- Apple Dual 1.85Ghz Power Mac G5, 2Gb, 80Gb, Superdrive, Bluetooth, Airport.
- Apple 30" Cinema HD
- Apple 800Mhz Powerbook G4, 512Mb, 40Gb, Combo drive, Airport
Reply
trevorM

- Apple Dual 1.85Ghz Power Mac G5, 2Gb, 80Gb, Superdrive, Bluetooth, Airport.
- Apple 30" Cinema HD
- Apple 800Mhz Powerbook G4, 512Mb, 40Gb, Combo drive, Airport
Reply
post #10 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:
<strong>

Isn't it too hard to come back in London after living for months in Zermatt ? </strong><hr></blockquote>From the best place in the world to the worst place . . . What do you think?

Leonis? I could tell you stories about him. I spoke to someone who met him in Denmark

- T.I.
post #11 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>ah.. the little swiss-man is back</strong><hr></blockquote>Nabig

- T.I.
post #12 of 48
salü ! säg mal, wiso bisch du zrugg uf london ? wohnsch du dete ?

[ 01-12-2003: Message edited by: Defiant ]</p>
post #13 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by The Installer:
<strong>From the best place in the world to the worst place . . . What do you think?

Leonis? I could tell you stories about him. I spoke to someone who met him in Denmark

- T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>
Well you must have comited an huge crime to be fired from heaven and to go to hell
. (J/K)
Anyway, there must be a lot of things to do in London.

And i wonder what he tell you about Leonis. Must be frightening
post #14 of 48
bring it back to easier access for me, now I have to go to the AppleScript menu, run a script, and then paste it in the message area...that is like three more steps!
post #15 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>salü !
säg mal, wiso bisch du zrugg uf london ?
wohnsch du dete ?</strong><hr></blockquote>Salü ebbefalls.
Muss etwas (mehr) Geld verdienen
Z.Zt. ja. Schiesdrack. Teures Pflaster und Lebensqualität praktisch null.

- T.I.
post #16 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by Powerdoc:
<strong>
Well you must have comited an huge crime to be fired from heaven and to go to hell
. (J/K)
Anyway, there must be a lot of things to do in London.

And i wonder what he tell you about Leonis. Must be frightening </strong><hr></blockquote>J/K ?

Circumstances...

London is the ripp-off capital of Europe, if not the world. Everything is very expensive here: the concept of value for money is completely unknown. And into the bargain, it is also very dirty. I guess it's just too big to keep things under control. As I was saying to Defiant, the Quality of Life in London is practically zero, IMHO of course.

London = dump, as in, "What a"

Ah well . . .

- T.I.

[ 01-16-2003: Message edited by: The Installer ]</p>
post #17 of 48
Back to the topic at hand. You DO know smoking is bad for you?

post #18 of 48
Brilliant!

- T.I.
post #19 of 48
"congratulations"
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
post #20 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by der Kopf:
<strong>Back to the topic at hand. You DO know smoking is bad for you?

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I like it!
I'm RICH beotch!!!
Reply
I'm RICH beotch!!!
Reply
post #21 of 48
Hey, do you guys have any other super-1337 smileys to show of?? <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />
"There's no bigot like a religious bigot and there's no religion more fanatical than that espoused by Macintosh zealots." ~Martin Veitch, IT Week [31-01-2003]
Reply
"There's no bigot like a religious bigot and there's no religion more fanatical than that espoused by Macintosh zealots." ~Martin Veitch, IT Week [31-01-2003]
Reply
post #22 of 48


I am smiling.
post #23 of 48
:o sucks
:confused: i say get rid of it, does the job

:cool: get rid of it, it always competed with the smokey smiley!


and screw lung cancer from cigarettes, i'd be more worried about heart disease if i smoked

...bring back the smiley, i rarely used it, but when i did...LET ME TELL YOU!

[ 01-19-2003: Message edited by: ast3r3x ]</p>
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
Reply
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
Reply
post #24 of 48
Hey, ya know somewhere I heard once that smoking was bad for you...

Maybe we could get a smilie that is smoking a bubble pipe, or maybe a candy cigarrette? *sp?

Anywho, I don't miss it that much.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
Reply
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
Reply
post #25 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by der Kopf:
<strong>Back to the topic at hand. You DO know smoking is bad for you?
</strong><hr></blockquote>

"HOLY SHIT! [Cigarettes] are bad for you! Shit, I thought they were good for you! I thought they had vitamin C in them and stuff!" -Dennis Leary
post #26 of 48
Yeah, I know, I've been an avid smoker myself for 2 and a half years (the only reason I quit being my hereditory weak lungs, making the pleasure I got from smoking disappear completely in light of the displeasures). By all this I want to make clear that I am in no way advocating known stuff round these parts, I had just encountered that smiley/gif, and thought it was quite funny, and relevant to the matters at hand. So smoke up, I do not mind.
post #27 of 48
Smokers deserve whatever bad things come their way. I guess it's cool, I mean, not everyone gets a chance to see what a lung looks like when they cough it up on their chest.

Fire it up, just don't cry to me when you can't breathe without a machine, bitch.

(aimed at no one person in particular, BTW)

[ 01-19-2003: Message edited by: murbot ]</p>
post #28 of 48
[quote]Smokers deserve to die.

(sorry mom) <hr></blockquote>

i'm laughing, i'm laughing!
post #29 of 48
Doh!

Hate it when someone quotes you before you're done editing.

heh heh



*zips up flame suit*
post #30 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by murbot:
<strong>Doh!


*zips up flame suit*</strong><hr></blockquote>


<img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" /> <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" /> haha <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" /> <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
Reply
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
Reply
post #31 of 48
Smoking is the devil!
I'm RICH beotch!!!
Reply
I'm RICH beotch!!!
Reply
post #32 of 48
non-smokers (usually called 'clean lungers') are quite dumb i find. it's not about being really, really cool; it's about killing urself slowly, over the course of several years, while hurting everyone in breathe of you, and being cool.
post #33 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by thuh Freak:
<strong>it's about killing urself slowly, over the course of several years, while hurting everyone in breathe of you, and being cool.</strong><hr></blockquote> Huh :confused:

- T.I.
post #34 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by The Installer:
<strong> Huh :confused:

- T.I.</strong><hr></blockquote>

how dare you be so judgmental with a statement like that <img src="graemlins/lol.gif" border="0" alt="[Laughing]" />
I'm RICH beotch!!!
Reply
I'm RICH beotch!!!
Reply
post #35 of 48
QUOTE]Originally posted by thuh Freak:
<strong>non-smokers (usually called 'clean lungers') are quite dumb i find. it's not about being really, really cool; it's about killing urself slowly, over the course of several years, while hurting everyone in breathe of you, and being cool.</strong>[/QUOTE]

:confused: smoker's are idiots and selfish imo seriously

people start to smoke because they think it's cool, then they get addicted (supposedly)

hey is Sugesstions turning into fireside chat

[ 01-20-2003: Message edited by: burningwheel ]</p>
post #36 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by ast3r3x:
<strong>
and screw lung cancer from cigarettes, i'd be more worried about heart disease if i smoked

</strong><hr></blockquote>

huh? yer not too bright are you? ever hear of COPD? then if yer "lucky" you can get a lung transplant. God knows why they let smokers get lung transplants *shakes head*

the smoking smiley is retarted
post #37 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by burningwheel:
<strong>people start to smoke because they think it's cool, then they get addicted (supposedly)]</strong><hr></blockquote>

supposedly. i'm offended.
post #38 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by thuh Freak:
<strong>

"HOLY SHIT! [Cigarettes] are bad for you! Shit, I thought they were good for you! I thought they had vitamin C in them and stuff!" -Dennis Leary</strong><hr></blockquote>
hah!! i love that CD, i wonder if there is a video of that show online somewhere..

oh and i heard somewhere that "bubble pipes" are just as bad for you if not worse then filtered ciggs due to the water vapor mixed with the tar...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
post #39 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by burningwheel:
<strong>

huh? yer not too bright are you? ever hear of COPD? then if yer "lucky" you can get a lung transplant. God knows why they let smokers get lung transplants *shakes head*

the smoking smiley is retarted
</strong><hr></blockquote>

me not bright, for one i don't smoke, so that helps me in ur eyes...or it should

second of all, i'm pretty sure smoking is more likly to cause heart disease then lung cancer...i only have that not so bright notion becuase thats what the studies show
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
Reply
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
Reply
post #40 of 48
[quote]Originally posted by ast3r3x:
<strong>

me not bright, for one i don't smoke, so that helps me in ur eyes...or it should

second of all, i'm pretty sure smoking is more likly to cause heart disease then lung cancer...i only have that not so bright notion becuase thats what the studies show
</strong><hr></blockquote>

yeah i apologize, that was uncalled for. i just can't stand that smokers have such control in this society. i should be able to walk into ANY resturant and have it smoke free. smoker's should have to smoke at least 50ft from building entrances.

breathing problems as just as common i think...

once again sorry

enough from me on this thread well maybe one more post

[ 01-24-2003: Message edited by: burningwheel ]</p>
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Where's my smokey smiley!?!