or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › are all the members jerky here

are all the members jerky here

post #1 of 14
or is it just a wrong side of the bed thing?
post #2 of 14
somebody has a case of the Mondays!

lol, i love office space.
post #3 of 14
jerky...wth, ur one to talk

oh wait, i mean...good day to you sir

haha i think people just poke in good fun...unless u get a real stupid person talkign then thats when u get responses in anger or that lead to angerr replys haha
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
post #4 of 14
wrong side of the bed thingy
post #5 of 14
i sleep on the floor
post #6 of 14
alot of the posters here jerk quite often i would guess...

so probably yes would be the answer

g
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
post #7 of 14
..............I'm kinda annoying.................................
post #8 of 14
oh we love all you guys, especially thegelding

*HUGS*
post #9 of 14
that is very sweet of you, MJ....

of course i know you are only being nice because i have those photos of you doing the disco squirrel dance... ...which i still hold as ransom.....

hi to roo too

g

<a href="http://www.discosquirrels.com/" target="_blank">disco sauna rocks!!</a>

[ 03-11-2003: Message edited by: thegelding ]</p>
post #10 of 14
i haven't been in the best of moods lately. but i haven't been posting much either.
post #11 of 14
what's up with the girls, EmAn?

no fun?

sniff?
post #12 of 14
Just ignore them...I find that people can be major a-holes on the internet, when in fact they are ok in person...which makes me wonder how everyone would really behave if we spoke as if no one could see us.....(if that makes sense)
Macbook Pro
iPhone 4
Macbook Pro
iPhone 4
post #13 of 14
[quote]Originally posted by Defiant:
<strong>what's up with the girls, EmAn?

no fun?

sniff?</strong><hr></blockquote>
Well there's this one girl... I met her about a month ago at a party. I was talking to her and whatever at the party and she's friends with a couple of my friends. So I started talking to her last week and things seemed cool but now I don't know, things just don't seem right. It's really pissing me off. But that's the least of my problems.
post #14 of 14
Well, I can assure you I'm not jerky, and I will never be jerky unless some cannibals catch me and turn me into it. Although jerky is pretty good, I bet I'd be delicious. All this sitting at the computer has made me well-marbled... NO! Stay away, you cannibals! MONSTERS!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › are all the members jerky here