or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › See something wrong? Submit graphics!

See something wrong? Submit graphics! - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by EmAn
Woah... I'm missing 1000 posts or so.

HAHAH and you still average 14 posts per day!

im surprised you posted that many smilies in SA way back when...

I liked SA because I could mess around with the forums w/o bothering people who are actually looking for content... I would like to have a forum like that to do the same thing, if only temporarily...even if the posts got deleted... I don't care... I just want to test the limits of vB and see what it can do...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul
stupid SA and FC posts.... grumble grumble

I'm missing about 200 posts...

I'm missing about 1200 posts. Wonder what that says about how frequently I posted in Fireside Chat? I've only been registered under this name since late July too. (not even including two months of infrequent posting in february and oct-nov).

Hmm. I've gotten a life though.
post #43 of 44
I can't change the text under my name, regardless of which browser I use. Every browser gives some sort of weird error on the top two lines and then the "We are redirecting you to your main User CP page" in the middle, except Safari, which doesn't give the error but still doesn't change it.
post #44 of 44
Mods, I know you are doing it. Don't even start to deny.
OK, when I go crazy I like to call things their real names. When I want to say "****", I pronounce it "fak", as opposed to "asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk". So here is the gory story about your censor machine:
I wrote "****", saw it changed to "****", clicked "Edit Post" to clarify what I meant and appended a note to my message, in which I put down all I think about censorship in XML-like style:
Code:

<Edit: blah-blah-blah-sorry-i-can't-quote-that-brilliant-passage-of-mine />

. As a result, your censorship department even managed to cut the whole passage about themselves.
I am writing this to wonder whether it will all be censored out as well.
Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand. Putts Law
Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand. Putts Law
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › See something wrong? Submit graphics!