or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › PLEASE remove the sound file...

PLEASE remove the sound file...

post #1 of 6
...on ALL the pages. At work my Windows machine locks up when I am in them. I think (IMO) it's stupid anyway.

I frequent these boards more at work than at home. And also at other locations sometimes on other machines (mostly Windows). So any relief from having to deal with M$ bullshit would be greatly appreciated.

I had to go to my co-workers 5 year ols Windows machine to post this, too. The only M$ machine that wouldn't lock up...

By the way? It works fine at home on my iMac...but sadly I live in a f@rked up Windows world.

Thanks.
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
post #2 of 6
I agree. The music is so annoying. I always listen to alternative music when I'm at my computer, and it sometimes gets a little hairy.
post #3 of 6
done
post #4 of 6
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #5 of 6
What music, the Knight Rider midi?
Too bad, I loved that.
Good thing I downloaded the pic and the music....
Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon @ drewprops.com
Oldest Member of AI (Jan 99) until JRC snaps to his senses and starts posting again. (the blackout borked my join date)
Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon @ drewprops.com
Oldest Member of AI (Jan 99) until JRC snaps to his senses and starts posting again. (the blackout borked my join date)
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally posted by groverat

Sorry Grove...

It was a cool idea. But my Windows and Quicktime do NOT get along with it at all.

It's practically impossible to watch trailers too...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › PLEASE remove the sound file...