or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Please add popup menu to top

Please add popup menu to top

post #1 of 7
Could you add the popup menu with all the forums listed to the top of the page as well as the bottom? I think that would be a great improvement.
post #2 of 7
ditto
Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon @ drewprops.com
Oldest Member of AI (Jan 99) until JRC snaps to his senses and starts posting again. (the blackout borked my join date)
Oldest Member of AI (Jan 99) until JRC snaps to his senses and starts posting again. (the blackout borked my join date)
post #3 of 7
Forum Jump at top of page = cool. 8)

There was one with UBB, wasn't there?
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by CosmoNut
There was one with UBB, wasn't there?

Yes and no.

It was their as a very very very ugly hack I made on UBB. I can do it much more cleaner and easier in vB and have actually been meaning to do so. It's on my to-do list.
post #5 of 7
Thanks!
post #6 of 7
yeah, thanks for the pending change and thanks for the ugly, ugly, ugly hack on UBB, I loved that!
post #7 of 7
...please bring back the pop-up to the top. It's a bummer having to scroll all the way down just to change locations.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Please add popup menu to top