or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Chocolate for everyone!!

Chocolate for everyone!! - Page 2

post #41 of 102
...same here.

post #42 of 102
post #43 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by iBrowse
The postage to send Defiant his postcard cost me 80 cents, later, my research showed that I probably only needed 70 cents.

Was there ever a 'cents' key..?

yeah i picked up stamps today, 70¢ each (if you are running safari you wont see what I typed after the "70", it will show up as a "?" try typing option-4 to get the result I did )

oh I believe that answers your question...

no mail yet Defiant... :-/

Edit: whaddaya know, safari rendered "¢" correctly! Im shocked... why doesn't "°" (opt-shift-8 ) work?

Edit2: HEY that worked too!!!
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #44 of 102
Quote:
The postage to send Defiant his postcard cost me 80 cents, later, my research showed that I probably only needed 70 cents.

Was there ever a 'cents' key..?

I believe it's ¢, yup, option-4 (makes sense with shift-4 the dollar sign)
Kappa Rho Alpha Theta Zeta Omega Nu Epsilon
post #45 of 102
Echo...Echo...Echo...Echo
post #46 of 102
Bah, I'm still not used to this new setup... I didn't even realize that there was a second page. Of course, not that it's all that different or anything...
post #47 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by bauman
Bah, I'm still not used to this new setup... I didn't even realize that there was a second page. Of course, not that it's all that different or anything...

haha yeah its definatly a lot less natural to go to things...i finally stopped going up and to the right to go up in the directory to different forums or just to appleinsider
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
post #48 of 102

as promised

the postcards are being sent today

Edit: OT, but there are peace demonstrations every day in that quad... kinda annoying, even if i agree with them...
post #49 of 102
Nothing in the mail today either.
post #50 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul
<snip>
as promised

the postcards are being sent today

no mail yet Defiant... :-/
(..)

that's nice.
except for the package...damn US post...

I've finally made pics of the card iBrowse sent me:

The Postcard.
The 80c Stamp.

Quote:
Nothing in the mail today either.

post #51 of 102
...my mailbox is still empty.

post #52 of 102
haha what happens if u dont ship it with enough postage?

and how do you ship somethign international, just put alot of postage on and their address?
post #53 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by ast3r3x
haha what happens if u dont ship it with enough postage?

and how do you ship somethign international, just put alot of postage on and their address?

well, I don't know. But, I do know that I have enough postage on it, because I went with the packages to the post office and gave them up there. They put the postage on it. If $13 wasn't enough, it's not my fault... 8)

you ship something international kinda like that. here in switzerland, you just have three regions:[list=a][*]Switzerland itself[*]Europe (Germany, France, etc.)[*]International (USA, Japan, etc.)[/list=a] a is normal post, b is already higher postage, and it doesn't matter for something international, like these packages. that means that I pay the same price for a package to Tokyo or San Francisco.

post #54 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by /mandolux/
...my mailbox is still empty.

grmbl
post #55 of 102
post #56 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by /mandolux/

just what did you get? was there any chocolate at all? maybe the chocolate got held up in customs?

Still nothing for me \
post #57 of 102
...same here. nothing. I'm starting to wonder whether we have been bamboozle.
post #58 of 102
what the hell is 'bamboozle'?
post #59 of 102
post #60 of 102
To deceive by trickery; to cajole by confusing the senses; to hoax; to mystify; to humbug.

... ... ... ...
post #61 of 102
post #62 of 102
I'm thinking that the post offices are being all slow and careful with international packages, or maybe somebody in customs does have a sweet tooth...
post #63 of 102
I thought bamboozle was drinking really hard, like *BAM*.

Err.. maybe that's BamBooze.

Err.. maybe I'm just a bit drunk and was looking for somewhere to spend this 2600th post of mine.

Or whatever.

WAR EAGLE!
post #64 of 102
...\

post #65 of 102
Quote:
I'm thinking that the post offices are being all slow and careful with international packages, or maybe somebody in customs does have a sweet tooth...

I think it's like that. definately now.

Paul: Got your cards today! they look schweet!! Will post pictures tomorrow.
post #66 of 102
cool 8)
haven't checked the mail yet today...\
post #67 of 102
i got it!

THANKS DEFIANT...i lost the post cards i bought to snd u so i'm buying more and you'll soon have them!

its really good...i am not sure its THAT much better then hersheys, and i think i kinda tastes like wilburs but then again i hvae grown up on hershey so my sense of taste is off i'm sure...thanks again!
post #68 of 102
I just checked my mail, nothing If ast3r3x got his today, I should have mine by tomorrow hopefully.
post #69 of 102
Quote:
I just checked my mail, nothing If ast3r3x got his today, I should have mine by tomorrow hopefully.

where u from?

my dad works at the post office so we get our mail faster!
post #70 of 102
ok ok i'm kidding we dont get mail faster, but i bet u were gonna post that i'm lying until you read this post...i'm so slick
post #71 of 102
I live in upstate New York, near Rochester. I would have known you wouldn't get your mail any faster, but does your dad really work at the post office? If so, have him call up here and have them get their act togeher.
post #72 of 102
Quote:
I live in upstate New York, near Rochester. I would have known you wouldn't get your mail any faster, but does your dad really work at the post office? If so, have him call up here and have them get their act togeher.

he does...obviously the PA mail system is working i blame NY
post #73 of 102
I always blame NY.
post #74 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul
cool 8)
haven't checked the mail yet today...\

well... I checked the mail after class today... and didn't find anything...
then I went to my room and saw this HUGE cardboard envelope on the table... holy crap Defiant do you think you could have gotten a bigger one? it would have been absolutely impossible for this thing to get lost in the mail...

hopefully will have the pics up tonight

I already threw away the envelope, but it was huge.. probably bigger then the 17" PB...
post #75 of 102
haha yeah i know it was HUGE...i saw it and didn't think it was for me cuz it was so big and i saw my name, so i thought hey i'll open it
post #76 of 102
tomorrow...
post #77 of 102
wondering, it says nestle on it, i thouht they were an american company haha
post #78 of 102
post #79 of 102
Quote:
Originally posted by ast3r3x
wondering, it says nestle on it, i thouht they were an american company haha

are you kidding? nestlé is HUGE in europe... I believe they are French or Swiss... not sure....
post #80 of 102
Quote:

poor iBrowse... take this:

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Chocolate for everyone!!