or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › forum and subforum list at bottom of page

forum and subforum list at bottom of page

post #1 of 4
Hello. I like the new vB forum. It seems faster.

Anyway, I have a suggestion, could you add one of these to the bottom of the pages?:

AppleInsider » Suggestions » I keep getting a runtime error

It is at the top of the page and it makes it a lot easier to navigate around once you are done reading a thread.

Thanks,
Andrew
MusicMobs: Music recommendations based on your iTunes library. Publish your playlists.
MusicMobs: Music recommendations based on your iTunes library. Publish your playlists.
post #2 of 4
I usually just press the home key, then click the appleinsider logo at the top. or back to say suggestions in this case.
''i'm an extremist, i have to deal with my own extreme personality and i walk the fine line of wanting to die and wanting to be the ruler of all.''
''i'm an extremist, i have to deal with my own extreme personality and i walk the fine line of wanting to die and wanting to be the ruler of all.''
post #3 of 4
Oh cool. Thanks . I had never used the home key.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by adpowers
Hello. I like the new vB forum. It seems faster.

Anyway, I have a suggestion, could you add one of these to the bottom of the pages?:

AppleInsider » Suggestions » I keep getting a runtime error

It is at the top of the page and it makes it a lot easier to navigate around once you are done reading a thread.

Thanks,
Andrew

I came to this forum to ask the exact thing. It's annoying to use the pull down and wait for that to load, etc. It would be much easier adn faster to click a text link for the forum I want after scrolling down as you mentioned.

I hope this is added among other annoyances fixed that have arisen from the re-design.
All Your PCs Are Belong To Trash
All Your PCs Are Belong To Trash
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › forum and subforum list at bottom of page