or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Popup menu needs to be on the right

Popup menu needs to be on the right

post #1 of 20
After years of training I cant use it on the left!
post #2 of 20
Agreed. Can we move it back to the right?
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm not going anywhere.
post #3 of 20
I'm working on this.

Correction: done.
post #4 of 20
(subliminal message)

Thanks, Brad top for doing that. It's top much easier to navigate top when the dropdown menu top is off to the right hand side, top next to the arrows. I'm trying top to think of anything else that might make top the page even more top efficient as far as top navigation goes. Hmm...

(/subliminal message)
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #5 of 20
CosmoNut beat me to it with his subliminal message, but i hate having to scroll to the bottom everytime i want to jump from one forum to the other. If it is possible, it would be great to have a dropdown menu at the top of each forum as well as at the bottom.
post #6 of 20
we put it up there when we moved the bottom one to the right.

it's gigantic and takes up *a lot* of vertical space.

*a lot*.
post #7 of 20
It doesn't just squeeze in like before? What does it do, make the rest of the top of the page shift?
post #8 of 20
Just take a look at what is already on the top right... it's crowded already. I for one, don't mind scrolling down, but then again, scrolling has been a joy ever since I got my scroll mouse
Kappa Rho Alpha Theta Zeta Omega Nu Epsilon
Kappa Rho Alpha Theta Zeta Omega Nu Epsilon
post #9 of 20
Were the 'Last Thread/Next Thread' things there before? I think that's what's in the way.. Do we really need those? Or could we move those somewhere else before everybody gets used to them being there?
post #10 of 20
I would also like to see a popup buttom for forum jump on the top like there was before... I hate scrolling down. danke
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #11 of 20
ZO, you have to say:

'vielen dank'

post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Defiant
ZO, you have to say:

'vielen dank'

veal and drink
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally posted by ZO
veal and drink

nei! scho wider falsch. sägs wenigschtens richtig.

'bsoffe' (<-- drunk)
post #14 of 20
errrr...

ICH HABEN EINE GROSSE BRATWURST IN MEINE LEDERHOSEN!!
post #15 of 20

ahem.. Ich ha en mega grosse schwanz in mine hose (so gross wie de vomene pferd!) ha!

yes.. I lie sometimes...haha!
post #16 of 20
unt zvei kartoffel
post #17 of 20
wo sind die kartoffeln geblieben?

da sind sie!

(they were in your first post first)
post #18 of 20
uh, ok, enough of the pseudo german... thats all I know how to say with a pretty good accent. And even without.
post #19 of 20
post #20 of 20
I usually just press home then click the appleinsider link... I figure its better than that menu anyways.
''i'm an extremist, i have to deal with my own extreme personality and i walk the fine line of wanting to die and wanting to be the ruler of all.''
''i'm an extremist, i have to deal with my own extreme personality and i walk the fine line of wanting to die and wanting to be the ruler of all.''
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Popup menu needs to be on the right