or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Im switching to Wintel bc of the new powermacs

Im switching to Wintel bc of the new powermacs

post #1 of 9

just kiddin
Mintcantosh.
Mintcantosh.
post #2 of 9
[quote]Originally posted by meat99:
<strong>

just kiddin </strong><hr></blockquote>

HUMOR ALERT! HUMOR ALERT! INITIATE THREAD LOCKING SEQUENCE!

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #3 of 9
To be honest, I really don't see why the adminsitration has to be an ass and put that on the thread list; I'm sure many would agree.
post #4 of 9
[quote]Originally posted by Animaniac:
<strong>To be honest, I really don't see why the adminsitration has to be an ass and put that on the thread list; I'm sure many would agree.</strong><hr></blockquote>

No, it makes perfect sense why it should be up there. Admin and mods are allowed to be funny but members aren't. Get it? Good.

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: BR ]</p>

-Sagan

-Sagan
post #5 of 9
This isn't even funny. Gah.
post #6 of 9
...or future hardware.
post #7 of 9
[quote]Originally posted by BR:
<strong>

No, it makes perfect sense why it should be up there. Admin and mods are allowed to be funny but members aren't. Get it? Good.

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: BR ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

It's not really funny...

OMG! I"M LEIK ROTFLAMAOO!!!111
post #8 of 9
So sad... I actually thought that you were serious (looking at the thread title). No doubt there will be people who WILL post comments like that.

F***ing apple-bashing trolls.

I would be laughing, but I'm too scared.

Barto
Self Indulgent Experiments keep me occupied.

rotate zmze pe vizspygmsr minus four
Self Indulgent Experiments keep me occupied.

rotate zmze pe vizspygmsr minus four
post #9 of 9
Let me just check and see if this is Future Hardware. Nope, it's not. Locked.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Im switching to Wintel bc of the new powermacs