or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › vulgar/violent/disgusting pictures...

vulgar/violent/disgusting pictures...

post #1 of 13
wassup all...

the situation: recently - while looking at a locked thread "64 Bit - Not all that great" in Future HW; jonathan posted a reply, and a picture of a dead/rotting/bloody/ and or being beaten horse.

not to single out jonathan, cause I've seen sh*t like this around these boards before... however... it was somewhat disturbing to visit a thread about 64 bit processors, and see a rotting horse corpse.

the request: could we stop the posting of pictures that could be offensive or disturbing inline in a thread? I myself am (almost) vegan, and my girlfriend is 100% - perhaps I'm particularly sensitive to seeing dead and mutilated creatures - but I found the picture quite upsetting. so... respectfully - what say you?

-D
i freebase user interface
i freebase user interface
post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by grad student
wassup all...

the situation: recently - while looking at a locked thread "64 Bit - Not all that great" in Future HW; jonathan posted a reply, and a picture of a dead/rotting/bloody/ and or being beaten horse.

not to single out jonathan, cause I've seen sh*t like this around these boards before... however... it was somewhat disturbing to visit a thread about 64 bit processors, and see a rotting horse corpse.

the request: could we stop the posting of pictures that could be offensive or disturbing inline in a thread? I myself am (almost) vegan, and my girlfriend is 100% - perhaps I'm particularly sensitive to seeing dead and mutilated creatures - but I found the picture quite upsetting. so... respectfully - what say you?

-D

I say, suck it up, buttercup!
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Flounder
I say, suck it up, buttercup!

I'd say, stay polite, your ass doesn't get into the tumbler then...

grad student: didn't knew you were vegetarian... but I think each should do what he thinks he wants to do.

about the picture: well... it's humor...a little bit harsh, yes. but it was 'beating a dead horse'... linky

I think Jonathan was just mad about another thread on 64-bit processors...

\
post #4 of 13
Whoa, I had found that pic when searcing for my dead horse beating pic:

But it was too gruesome.

Jonathan is just more EVAL than me.

post #5 of 13
he could have taken this:

or this

or this

or this

'nuff said.
post #6 of 13
There you go. That's much better, that horse was pretty disgusting too.
post #7 of 13
Those whores Defiant linked are pretty disgusting too... oh wait, that's the same whore in both pics.

heh

post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Defiant

'nuff said.

beating dead whores?
where is the link to a snuff film when you need one?
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #9 of 13
put a behind that, Paul.
post #10 of 13
defiant...that cheap slut looks like she is in a corn field...i have corn fields by my house

..makes you think huh? (not sure to what i allude)

and grad student...yeah i can see how that is harsh for you, and i am sorry that i say this but...i hope that you just have to stomach it (really y not eat meat?

i say this because once u start changing to what offends people you loose alot of freedom and some fun in the process

*NOTE - if i post pictures like that in a thread of mine ever i'll put *ANIMAL PICS* in the title
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by ast3r3x
defiant...that cheap slut looks like she is in a corn field...i have corn fields by my house

well... the pics were shot there...yes...
post #12 of 13
im not the one who posted the pic in the first place
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul
im not the one who posted the pic in the first place

yeah, but you made the reference to the snuff pics and dead whores... \
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › vulgar/violent/disgusting pictures...