or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › move birthday list
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

move birthday list

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
move the birthday list to a more visible place please, i think it would be appreciated by alL!
post #2 of 11
Maybe if we were BirthdayInsider \
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
well, i don't think this is "HurtMyFeelingsWithSarcasmInsider"
post #4 of 11
haha! Hurt feelings!

*pokes nebagakid with a stick*
proud resident of a failed state
Reply
proud resident of a failed state
Reply
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
at least it isn't an inanimate carbon rod

but, seriously folks, will my suggestion not. be heard???!!
post #6 of 11
No, you thin skinned sonofabitch.



Seriously dude, I laughed my freaking ass off at your post. That is destined to appear in a sig any day now.

That's what most of us do here, hurt people's feelings with sarcasm. If I didn't have sarcasm I'd have nothing!!!

MUAHAHA
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by murbot
No, you thin skinned sonofabitch.



Seriously dude, I laughed my freaking ass off at your post. That is destined to appear in a sig any day now.

That's what most of us do here, hurt people's feelings with sarcasm. If I didn't have sarcasm I'd have nothing!!!

MUAHAHA

aint that the truth

hey..... I DID IT!

Nice sperm count, physc!

how was that one?
post #8 of 11
Quote:
aint that the truth

hey..... I DID IT!

Nice sperm count, physc!

how was that one?

That thar 'un was purdy stupid! [hillbilly laugh]

Observe my signature. Thanks for the suggestion, murbot.
post #9 of 11
my kids make fun of me because i say "birffday"....dang little brats, think i'll cut their allowance in half....


g
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
Reply
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
Reply
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
That thar 'un was purdy stupid! [hillbilly laugh]

Observe my signature. Thanks for the suggestion, murbot.

Haha, you're sooooo funny.
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
That thar 'un was purdy stupid! [hillbilly laugh]

Observe my signature. Thanks for the suggestion, murbot.


meh.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › move birthday list