or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › damn nurses...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

damn nurses...

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
ok, so i go into the hospital for surgery today and the angiogram requires a catheter in my groin area. more women got to look and touch my penis today than in the rest of my life combined...
it's like a new nurse would come over and "check" the wound every five minutes. it's still there! you don't have to check every damn minute! bah...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
post #2 of 17
The nurses in that hospital probably never seen something that big.
iSurf, iSaw and iType
Reply
iSurf, iSaw and iType
Reply
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
even the male nurse got a good look.
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
post #4 of 17
Maybe they see something they like...



... a man suffering, in the genitiilia area.

hahaha
IBL!
Reply
IBL!
Reply
post #5 of 17
I'm thinking you must have something nice down there. In a hospital they've seen it all so if they take a second look you must really have something
post #6 of 17
beware of the penquins....they give me the shivers....
post #7 of 17
Just out of curiosity, why are you geting an angiogram? What did you do to yourself?
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #8 of 17
Just by curiosity, why do you make an another thread about this subject, wheren't you the one, who made the same thread some months ago ?

Nurses seems to be a great object of fantasm for you ?
post #9 of 17
were they all struggling to control laughter as they left?

best bedside manner one-liner?
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
Reply
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
Reply
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally posted by _ alliance _
ok, so i go into the hospital for surgery today and the angiogram requires a catheter in my groin area. more women got to look and touch my penis today than in the rest of my life combined...
it's like a new nurse would come over and "check" the wound every five minutes. it's still there! you don't have to check every damn minute! bah...

Be careful. I just found out that DVT, which David Bloom died from, is more likely once you have had a cather procedure like you describe. That interests me because I had one recently, as well. Plus, my retinalogist (sp?) said that those angiograms can kill you. Scared me to death.
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
Reply
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
Reply
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Splinemodel
Just out of curiosity, why are you geting an angiogram? What did you do to yourself?


i have an AVM in the frontal lobe of my brain, and had the angiogram before having gamma knife treatment yesterday (radiation therapy).
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Powerdoc
Just by curiosity, why do you make an another thread about this subject, wheren't you the one, who made the same thread some months ago ?

Nurses seems to be a great object of fantasm for you ?

heh, yeah this trip to the hospital was much different than the one too weeks ago, and didnt feel like digging up the other thread. and yes, nurses scare me.
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by JRC
Be careful. I just found out that DVT, which David Bloom died from, is more likely once you have had a cather procedure like you describe. That interests me because I had one recently, as well. Plus, my retinalogist (sp?) said that those angiograms can kill you. Scared me to death.


yes, i heard the same thing. i didnt want to have to have another one, but it was the only way to know for sure the exact size of the growth. it is one of the worst procedures i know of. the worst is the frame they use for the gamma knife in which they have to drill four screws into your head to use as reference to know exactly where to shoot the radiation.
oh well. got another angio to look forward to in a couple years...
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
post #14 of 17
Quote:
the worst is the frame they use for the gamma knife in which they have to drill four screws into your head to use as reference to know exactly where to shoot the radiation.

i dunno. i really didn't like the one where they took a linebacker sized guy who grabbed 'hold of my ankle that was hanging a few inches off the end of my leg and rotated 180º the wrong direction. then bracing himself against the foot of the gurney while I braced against the bed and he pulled and twisted, the entire time without any pain killers. took him three tries before there was blood flow back into my foot.

that one pretty much sucked ass.
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by alcimedes
i dunno. i really didn't like the one where they took a linebacker sized guy who grabbed 'hold of my ankle that was hanging a few inches off the end of my leg and rotated 180º the wrong direction. then bracing himself against the foot of the gurney while I braced against the bed and he pulled and twisted, the entire time without any pain killers. took him three tries before there was blood flow back into my foot.

that one pretty much sucked ass.


i'll have to remember that one next time i'm bored and wander into a hospital.
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
post #16 of 17
Alliance , i wish you a quick recovery and no more problems of health.

One of my surgeon friend, just remove what i supposed to be a minor skin cancer of my forearm. My own nurses took me in charge, that's was strange to be in the other side of the table
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally posted by Powerdoc
My own nurses took me in charge, that's was strange to be in the other side of the table


haha, i understand that completely. i'm going into the medical field, and i'm taking turns being the patient and working on patients.
and thank you. everything is going smoothly despite all this crap. my tolerance for pain is beyond what most people can even comprehend.
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › damn nurses...