or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › The Page 1, 2, Next is small! Can there be a GIF or larger text?

The Page 1, 2, Next is small! Can there be a GIF or larger text?

post #1 of 6
Especially on my PowerBook 12" the next page or page 1 2 3 is really small. Either bigger writing and/or a picture would make it a lot easier so I don't have to look at the text and aim. Brad I think I mentioned this a while ago so what do ya'll think.
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
post #2 of 6
Ditto.
post #3 of 6
FYI, I'm working on modifying the "Next" page navigation links today. I'll be tinkering with duplicating them at the tops of the pages as well as looking into how I might make them easier to click.
post #4 of 6
Okay, I've changed those tiny arrow chevrons into larger words for added clickability. I've also rearranged the top of the thread template to allow for duplicate nav links at the top.

Here's an example page to show it off.
post #5 of 6
cool beans
thanks brad
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #6 of 6
Thanks brad that's really great for lowly modem users like me (for summer!)

The text is still small though, a next button would be cool but considering all the hubbub thanks for that upgrade.

883 pages that is INSANE!!!! I'll have to check that out, it looks like most of you have good taste.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › The Page 1, 2, Next is small! Can there be a GIF or larger text?