or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › AI server OD-ing on CRACK!

AI server OD-ing on CRACK!

post #1 of 13
I am receiving an email for a subscribed thread that i do not subscribe to. I've received 4+ every 5 minutes (the leaked pmac pic thread). I unsubscribed from it now 7 times. Unsubscribed from ALL threads 4 times and yet I keep getting these emails. I don't want to add AI to my junk mail filter but I'm tired of deleting this emails every 5 minutes. I just updated my profile today and now the emails won't stop. Did that update trigger an old crack habit or something?
All Your PCs Are Belong To Trash
post #2 of 13
I'll check your profile.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

edit: okay, you still had "Use email notification by default" enabled in the profile. I disabled it for you.
post #3 of 13
AHHHhhh, my bad I didn't even think about checking that. I figured that I was receiving emails because they say I am subscribed to it.

Quote:
Hello KidRed,

Brad has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - AI server OD-ing on CRACK! - in the Suggestions forum of AppleInsider.

So I assumed it was a subscription issue. No bother really. Thanks for checking I appreciate it
post #4 of 13
Also, seems you guys added back the page links to the top of multiple page threads!! Yes!!!
post #5 of 13
You've gotta love Brad & crew for timely responses nowadays. I'm sure that he and Amorph (or did he conveniently go touring during WWDC? ) and all the mods are going to have their hands full during the next week. Just wanted to say that you are all are appreciated, even if (sometimes) it seems like you're not.

- G
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by 709
You've gotta love Brad & crew for timely responses nowadays. I'm sure that he and Amorph (or did he conveniently go touring during WWDC? ) and all the mods are going to have their hands full during the next week. Just wanted to say that you are all are appreciated, even if (sometimes) it seems like you're not.

- G

Leave me out, huh, 709.

I see how it is.

I'm going to go sulk now.
post #7 of 13
i thought you were just a mod?
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #8 of 13

Oooooh, zing!
post #9 of 13

ouch.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Leave me out, huh, 709.

I see how it is.

I'm going to go sulk now.

Oh shit, Jon. I didn't mean to do that. Seriously. I mean, you, above all others are like this God that swoops in and makes everything good in the world. Many times I've been an unworthy witness to your power. I kneel humbled that you would see fit to even speak to me.....

No, seriously, I'm sorry. I've just found you so 'into' (not groverat 'into', just to be clear) some discussions that I don't think of you as one of the admins, I just think of you as, well, damn, one of the occasional posters like myself. Like applenut, spart, bohdi, you come into a thread, say your peace, then leave. Leaving most of us to ponder. I don't honestly know how better to explain it.

Well, I've dug myself this hole and I'll lay in it. Damn.

- G
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Brad

Oooooh, zing!

Dipshit.
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by alcimedes

ouch.

asshat.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by 709
Oh shit, Jon. I didn't mean to do that. Seriously. I mean, you, above all others are like this God that swoops in and makes everything good in the world. Many times I've been an unworthy witness to your power. I kneel humbled that you would see fit to even speak to me.....

No, seriously, I'm sorry. I've just found you so 'into' (not groverat 'into', just to be clear) some discussions that I don't think of you as one of the admins, I just think of you as, well, damn, one of the occasional posters like myself. Like applenut, spart, bohdi, you come into a thread, say your peace, then leave. Leaving most of us to ponder. I don't honestly know how better to explain it.

Well, I've dug myself this hole and I'll lay in it. Damn.

- G

man, that is some A grade sucking up...not exactly a words smith A+ but still nice

he instant messenged me once how important i felt haha

its like he is not human
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
0 People Found This Reply Helpful
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › AI server OD-ing on CRACK!