or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Unsubscribe Button?

Unsubscribe Button?

post #1 of 3
Hi

I was wondering if it were possible to put an "unsubscribe to this thread" button next to the "subscribe to this thread button." I keep getting auto subscribed to threads to which I post, and that's great. I would like to unsubscribe to them occasionally without having to go into my profile and account.

Thanks
The Mother of all flip-flops!!
Support our troops by educating yourself and being a responsible voter. Democracy and Capitalism REQUIRE Intelligence and Wisdom if they are to be worth a damn beyond...
Support our troops by educating yourself and being a responsible voter. Democracy and Capitalism REQUIRE Intelligence and Wisdom if they are to be worth a damn beyond...
post #2 of 3
There's a link in the email you recieve that does this.
"There's no bigot like a religious bigot and there's no religion more fanatical than that espoused by Macintosh zealots." ~Martin Veitch, IT Week [31-01-2003]
"There's no bigot like a religious bigot and there's no religion more fanatical than that espoused by Macintosh zealots." ~Martin Veitch, IT Week [31-01-2003]
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally posted by T'hain Esh Kelch
There's a link in the email you recieve that does this.

Thanks, I didn't notice!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Unsubscribe Button?