or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Supplier tell me G5 in stock tomorrow

Supplier tell me G5 in stock tomorrow - Page 3

post #81 of 84
Quote:
Originally posted by vinnyman29
Not at all, I ordered it not too long ago. It was the first of August. I went to the Apple store in King of Prussia, PA. They told me that the 1.6 would be first to ship out, next the 1.8 and then the dual 2. They said to expect it mid september, and that's exactly what the order status says.

As of today, none of our G5's ordered (way) early have shipped ot our Apple Specilist- and we ordered LOTS of them!
When war hawks are in charge, the
meek will inherit nothing!
When war hawks are in charge, the
meek will inherit nothing!
post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally posted by MacBuddhaHaHa
As of today, none of our G5's ordered (way) early have shipped ot our Apple Specilist- and we ordered LOTS of them!

I called into the Apple Store within seconds of them going on sale and bought three. (The salesman congratulated me for being his first G5 order!!) So far no sign of them, my G5 1.6 machines are due on or before the 25th of this month, and the dual 2.0 is due on or before the 27th of this month... Well see!
post #83 of 84
Just wondering if any Apple retail stores have received their G5s yet?
post #84 of 84
Ok... now theirevent is Sept 4-5th

Quote:
Originally posted by Ti Fighter
well looky here, their G5 launch event said Aug 20th but now they changed it to say Sept 12-13. Bottom graphics still say aug for 1.6, 1.8, and sept for 2.0 though
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Supplier tell me G5 in stock tomorrow