or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › A Fun Game (consolidating rumours)

A Fun Game (consolidating rumours)

post #1 of 18

Take this image, and place the rumour pictures on the timeline (or draw lines or something), using your favourite image editor. There's room for more rumours if I missed your favourite one! Then post the modified image back on this thread.

I'll do mine in a minute.

Amorya
post #2 of 18
post #3 of 18
I dont feel like taking the time to host it
post #4 of 18
Where does the dual 2 GHz G5 fit on that rumor list?

-- Mark
Mark R. Wilkins
Author of MEL Scripting for Maya Animators
Mark R. Wilkins
Author of MEL Scripting for Maya Animators
post #5 of 18
What about the Apple set-top box? The Apple PDA? The color iPods with line-in, FM tuner, bluetooth and Firewire 800?
post #6 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Amorya

I disagree only with the 3 ghz G5... Unless your talkign acual shipping date....
I read a lot here, post little.

--------
2.4GHz MacBook Pro
8GB iPod Nano
60GB 5G iPod
I read a lot here, post little.

--------
2.4GHz MacBook Pro
8GB iPod Nano
60GB 5G iPod
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Luca Rescigno
What about the Apple set-top box? The Apple PDA? The color iPods with line-in, FM tuner, bluetooth and Firewire 800?

Well, let's be frank, if Uncle Steve DIDN'T have something fairly special to announce, I think they would've held off the announcement of the speed bumped iMac's and iPods till the keynote, nope, something's up, something important enough that they didn't want the earlier speed bumps to get either over shadowed by or detract from.

Beyond this, it's just a guess, speeded up PowerBooks? iTV?

Beats me ...

Who knows, maybe Steve will stand in front of the French and proudly announce ...

"Folks, I'm happy to tell you all today, that Moto has finally found a clue!"

Now that would be earth shattering

</kicking the dead horse>
In life, as in chess, the moves that hurt the most, are the ones you didn't see ...
In life, as in chess, the moves that hurt the most, are the ones you didn't see ...
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by OverToasty
Well, let's be frank, if Uncle Steve DIDN'T have something fairly special to announce, I think they would've held off the announcement of the speed bumped iMac's and iPods till the keynote, nope, something's up, something important enough that they didn't want the earlier speed bumps to get either over shadowed by or detract from.

Yeah, makes sense to me.
orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #9 of 18
Let's not forget the G5 Xserve.

Screed
MWSF '07: Steve Jobs hates my wallet and my mobile carrier.
MWSF '07: Steve Jobs hates my wallet and my mobile carrier.
post #10 of 18
This is the funnest thread ever!
post #11 of 18
Oh, I forgot the dual G5-powered iPods and the gold iBooks
post #12 of 18
The timeline concept is exactly what I suggested rumor sites do, oh about 6 years ago.
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
Nov 98 - Earliest Registered User on record
Jan 02 - Earliest iPad prediction
post #13 of 18
Foo. We have to host our own images?

I figure 15" albook and better albooks around December, iTMS Europe and a 2.5GHz G5 around September 2004, and 3GHz G5 off the end of the timeline around June 2005. Other than that I agree with you.
post #14 of 18
Computer: Cedric
Specs: eMac, 700MHz PowerPC G4, 384MB of RAM, 40GB HD, CD-RW drive, nVidia GeForce 2 MX, Mac OS X 10.1.5/Mac OS 9.2.2
Media: 1800 tunes, 78 photos, 3 movies, no DVD's.
Specs: eMac, 700MHz PowerPC G4, 384MB of RAM, 40GB HD, CD-RW drive, nVidia GeForce 2 MX, Mac OS X 10.1.5/Mac OS 9.2.2
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Dog Almighty

The future: today!

( http://www20.brinkster.com/digitalat...pplefuture.gif )

Lol - you've got high hopes for the expo!

Agree with you about the tablet though.

Amorya
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Amorya

you don't have high hopes for iTMS Europe
Because the people who are crazy enough to think thay can change the world, are the ones who do
Because the people who are crazy enough to think thay can change the world, are the ones who do
post #17 of 18
Why only Europe, though? Canada and Japan and the rest of the world still needs iTMS access!
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Dog Almighty
Why only Europe, though? Canada and Japan and the rest of the world still needs iTMS access!

It is getting kind of stupid... We are still waiting for all those things from Apple, which were supposed to work in Sherlock, in Europe. \

[Edit:] Oh yeah, and iPhoto prints... In Europe...
"There's no bigot like a religious bigot and there's no religion more fanatical than that espoused by Macintosh zealots." ~Martin Veitch, IT Week [31-01-2003]
"There's no bigot like a religious bigot and there's no religion more fanatical than that espoused by Macintosh zealots." ~Martin Veitch, IT Week [31-01-2003]
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › A Fun Game (consolidating rumours)