or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › *&%$*^##^!!! Stupid Apple software!

*&%$*^##^!!! Stupid Apple software! - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Turn on the firewall on both machines. (System Preferences -> Sharing -> Firewall)

This blocks the network check nicely.

If it complains, the port is 2222. You can make a rule in the Firewall to let that one through if you *really* want to. Mine's named 'F*ck Bill'.
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #42 of 44
What I want to know is...

JUST HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU SPENT ON MACS?!?!?

Damn, I mean, just forget it, seesh.
Abhor the Stereotype, respect the Individual.
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
Abhor the Stereotype, respect the Individual.
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
post #43 of 44
Well to be honest it is too much. I just figured it out and I am going to cry. Let's see who can figure it out. 20inch Cinema Display, Standard 1.6 G5 with an extra Gig of RAM, 12inch PB with Superdrive and 512extra RAM, 900MHz iBook with extra 512RAM, and I spent $350 for a 15inch G4 500MHz TiPB with some bad pixels. Add 2 OfficeX and Student OfficeX plus about $1K in other software and accesories! WHo can figure it out.
post #44 of 44
Man! You buy macs like I play Warcraft!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › *&%$*^##^!!! Stupid Apple software!