or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Palm m105 with USB Craddle Syncing to Lotus Notes Help

Palm m105 with USB Craddle Syncing to Lotus Notes Help

post #1 of 3
Guys I have been asked by my marketing department at work to step up a Palm Pilot M105 (I believe thats the model) they bought a USB craddle. They want to be able to sync with lotus notes however I can't find a version of Easy Sync for the mac. Is there a simple soultion to this or is it just easyier to install Virtual PC and setup notes on that?

The machine I have to do this on is one of the Ice Blue El Captian's it has USB and Serial. What is the best way to sync with lotus Notes on the mac anyone know? I have no control over the server so it has to be a solution locale to the client mac.
post #2 of 3
Sorry to have bad news for you, but Palm at this stage can't be synced to Lotus Notus, nor can any other handheld by the way.

I'm one of the few mac users at works, and I'd love to be able to have a Palm sync to Lotus Notes, but after a search for serveral months I've simple given up

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: macanoid ]</p>
post #3 of 3
Well that's what I figured I know you can do some stuff with Pylon Pro but that would take a massive effort. Also you can use Virtual PC from what I hear but I think it is better left alone if you have to jump through hoops like that.

Thanks for the reply
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Palm m105 with USB Craddle Syncing to Lotus Notes Help