or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Vatican: condoms don't stop Aids

Vatican: condoms don't stop Aids - Page 10  

post #361 of 380
Quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox Hero
You treated me like shit, asshole. SO I treated you the same way. You clueless ****!

He is right on the spot though: you did not show the least bit of compassion. All you did was reiterating "it's gods will".
post #362 of 380
Quote:
Originally posted by Smircle
He is right on the spot though: you did not show the least bit of compassion. All you did was reiterating "it's gods will".

I'm not perfect. Sometimes when people treat me bad, I give it back. It is Gods will though. Sometimes there is no easy way to give someone the bad new. I suppose in a world where nothing is right or wrong and you win a trial by having more money, details such as this get lost.
post #363 of 380
Quote:
Some people are untehical, not the organization. Get that through your thick, useless skull.

The organization consists and is lead by people. You cannot separate one from the other. Even the RC church says their priests are humans that only convey the word from above. Consequencely, if the humans misbehave and noone inside the organization tries to stop them, the whole organization is at fault.

Quote:

I don't care until you try to take away my rights. Then I cry fowl.

I did?
post #364 of 380
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #365 of 380
Quote:
The organization consists and is lead by people. You cannot separate one from the other. Even the RC church says their priests are humans that only convey the word from above. Consequencely, if the humans misbehave and noone inside the organization tries to stop them, the whole organization is at fault.

There is no evidence of a widespread conspiracy to commit crimes.

I did? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. Your saying that I shouldn't have the right to be Catholic.
post #366 of 380
Quote:
It is Gods will though.

Its god's will to call alex london an asshole?

Troll..Troll..Troll...

P.S. Ra does not use his will to call people assholes....Another reason to switch?
post #367 of 380
Quote:
I'm not perfect. Sometimes when people treat me bad, I give it back. It is Gods will though. Sometimes there is no easy way to give someone the bad new. I suppose in a world where nothing is right or wrong and you win a trial by having more money, details such as this get lost.

But this is exactly the point: there is no easy way. Compassion, care and mercy are the hard way to go about. Shrugging a cold shoulder and pointing to the master plan of an absent god is the easy way, because you can avoid burdening yourself with doubt.

It is in no way better to just point to gods will than to win a trial because you got more money to spend.
post #368 of 380
Quote:
Originally posted by keyboardf12
Its god's will to call alex london an asshole?

Troll..Troll..Troll...

P.S. Ra does not use his will to call people assholes....Another reason to switch?

I'm flattered that you think I'm God, but no.

And Alex London is an asshole. He rude and insensitive.
post #369 of 380
Quote:
But this is exactly the point: there is no easy way. Compassion, care and mercy are the hard way to go about. Shrugging a cold shoulder and pointing to the master plan of an absent god is the easy way, because you can avoid burdening yourself with doubt.

It is in no way better to just point to gods will than to win a trial because you got more money to spend.

But your making a false, biggoted assumption that this is what a Catholic would do. They would not.
post #370 of 380
Quote:
There is no evidence of a widespread conspiracy to commit crimes.

Never said anything about a conspiracy. Point is, the church acts unethically and there is no voice from inside that stops this.

Quote:

Yes. Your saying that I shouldn't have the right to be Catholic.

never did. All I said was, you should stop supporting them. Certainly not interfering with your right to continue supporting them.
If this is all it takes for you to pick up a gun, you are one danger to society.
post #371 of 380
Quote:
But your making a false, biggoted assumption that this is what a Catholic would do. They would not.

Pray, simply reread your own posts. They are cold hearted to the extreme.
post #372 of 380
Quote:
Never said anything about a conspiracy. Point is, the church acts unethically and there is no voice from inside that stops this.

This statement IS a conspiracy statement.

Quote:

never did. All I said was, you should stop supporting them. Certainly not interfering with your right to continue supporting them.
If this is all it takes for you to pick up a gun, you are one danger to society.

No, I would pick up a gun because you clearly have no idea what your doing and I'm afraid your going to try to come to my house and harm me or my family.
post #373 of 380
But after calling alex an asshole you responded with this:

Quote:
I'm not perfect. Sometimes when people treat me bad, I give it back. It is Gods will though.

So it was god's will that you struck back with the word "asshole"?

Keep your story straight.Ra commands it...
post #374 of 380
Quote:
Pray, simply reread your own posts. They are cold hearted to the extreme.

Who started it asswipe? You taunt someone relentlessly and then scratch your head when the get upset?
post #375 of 380
Quote:
asswipe?

God's will again?
post #376 of 380
Quote:
But after calling alex an asshole you responded with this:

So it was god's will that you struck back with the word "asshole"?

Keep your story straight.
Ra commands it...

Retard.
post #377 of 380
Quote:
God's will again?

Retard.
post #378 of 380
Thankyou Smircle for your recent posts. Keyboardf12 too. Jukebox hero, did you see this?
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex London
I've had to take a lot of insensitive ,ignorant and hurtful remarks on the chin in my time but i responded to jukebox heroes post angrily, so i apologise if it broke the rules.

You don't have to keep up the venom, it's not necessary. Peace, and who knows, goodwill to all men. Alex.

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

"Wankers talking about other wankers and wanking." XamaX

I'll never get back the time i just wasted reading that post." Miami Craig
" It's like you've achieved some kind of irrelevance zen, or...

post #379 of 380
This thread has degenerate at a level never encountered before, even in fireside chat. It's time to close it definitevely .
post #380 of 380
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex London
Thankyou Smircle for your recent posts. Keyboardf12 too. Jukebox hero, did you see this?

You don't have to keep up the venom, it's not necessary. Peace, and who knows, goodwill to all men. Alex.

Thank you Alex. I take back what I said. I certainly hope we all get something better than what this life gave us. I fight for all good people, regardless of what religion they are. Peace.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Vatican: condoms don't stop Aids