post #1 of 1
Ok (trying to keep calm) I ordered my PB at Expo (ie 1 month ago) and there was no sight or sound of it for 3 weeks.

This last 10 days or so I have been more chilled, relatively speaking, because the tracking said it was in Holland somewhere. Then it went to Luxembourg which, although disturbing news, I nevertheless chose to take as a sign it was arriving here in Paris immanently.

I was wrong.

After just doing nothing for days in Luxembourg, other than just sitting there, it has now backtracked and headed for Utrecht (???)

Why God, why ????

Can someone please explain this madness to me - there just has to be some logical reason behind this doesn't there ? Anyone else with similar problems ? Aaagghh....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad