or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › The gumdrops live on!

The gumdrops live on!

post #1 of 5
iMac Classic

Indigo
500 Mhz G3
256K full speed cache
128 MB PC 100 RAM
CDROM
20 GB HD

Snow/Graphite
600 MHz G4
256K full speed cache
256 MB PC 100 RAM
CDRW
40 GB HD

SdC
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
post #2 of 5
Good. It would've been horrible if they didn't have a cheaper iMac for people who don't wanna spend a lot and the education market.
post #3 of 5
Eek... I can just imagine the horror when 8th graders get to use these new iMacs. We've all seen mice without the balls... have you ever seen an iMac without a monitor? It would be like a decapitation. :shudder:

-Ender
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
post #4 of 5
[quote]Originally posted by Ender:
<strong>Eek... I can just imagine the horror when 8th graders get to use these new iMacs. We've all seen mice without the balls... have you ever seen an iMac without a monitor? It would be like a decapitation. :shudder:

-Ender</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't even wanna picture that! :eek:
post #5 of 5
It would be a phallusMac!
Favorite Bumper Sticker:
Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus!
Favorite Bumper Sticker:
Nuke the Gay Whales for Jesus!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › The gumdrops live on!