or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Any good pics of the new iMac out there?

Any good pics of the new iMac out there?

post #1 of 3
I haven't seen anything except the Apple website and TIME newstory shots.

SdC
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
post #2 of 3

Here's the best one I've found (at wired).

SdC
post #3 of 3
go2mac has some, their pics are all wack though, and direct linking doesn't work, it seems, but here's one I loaded to my ISP page:

Cool: It looks like a clear shell over a white interior, so you know what that means: it's color modding time!!!!!!

SdC
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Any good pics of the new iMac out there?