or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › a UNIX forum, WebD, .Mac, GUI... not.

a UNIX forum, WebD, .Mac, GUI... not.

post #1 of 4
Why the hey are half of the suggestions in Suggestions new forums? With the exception of a Classic forum, almost none are worth it. With all the forums going around why not an Appleworks forum, an Office forum, a forum for Cracker-eating Nerds (he he,) an iTrip forum... or not.
Trainiable is to cat as ability to live without food is to human.
post #2 of 4
Why not a forum for complaining about people complaining about people who recommend new forums?
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself
Why not a forum for complaining about people complaining about people who recommend new forums?

He he. Sorry.
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

It already exists...but until you become a Mod-Squad member you will never see it.

It's not for use by puny humans....
There are 3 types of people in the world.

Those who count.

&

Those who can't.
There are 3 types of people in the world.

Those who count.

&

Those who can't.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › a UNIX forum, WebD, .Mac, GUI... not.