or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Official Member Title Request Thread

Official Member Title Request Thread - Page 6

post #201 of 343
Can you make sego's 'Number 69' on the 13th of next month.

Brill.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #202 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester

Can you make sego's 'Number 69' on the 13th of next month.

Brill.

I think that segovius is gone.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #203 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimezvous

I think that segovius is gone.

He'll be back.
post #204 of 343
Quote:

He'll be back.

Good. I can't wait.
post #205 of 343
Quote:

Good. I can't wait.

Can't guarantee it will be worth the wait....

Forget Crazy Chester's 69 idea (wryly amusing though it is), can I have I am the Fly ?

Pretty Please.....nobody wants more Haiku......
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #206 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius

Forget Crazy Chester's 69 idea (wryly amusing though it is), can I have I am the Fly ?

Pretty Please.....nobody wants more Haiku......

I think that you had a good time, while reading Mar UK thread
post #207 of 343
Quote:

Done.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #208 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerdoc

I think that you had a good time, while reading Mar UK thread

Yes - he has a style all of his own doesn't he?

Thanks btw.
post #209 of 343
Quote:

Ha! You didn't disappoint Fly Boy! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the Dems victory and Rummy hoofing it.

Aaaaaaaah! The Frenchman's been made an Administrator Emeritus. Since when do we have Administrator's Emeritus? It sounds so important I feel like I should genuflect or something. And audiopollution an Admin, heavens to Betsy and zut alors!
post #210 of 343
Quote:

Ha! You didn't disappoint Fly Boy! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the Dems victory and Rummy hoofing it.

Aaaaaaaah! The Frenchman's been made an Administrator Emeritus. Since when do we have Administrator's Emeritus? It sounds so important I feel like I should genuflect or something. And audiopollution an Admin, heavens to Betsy and zut alors!

It wasn't that - I missed you too much.....
post #211 of 343
Quote:

I winned the emeritus status, because I resisted two years as an AI administrator 8)

BTW I'd love to see you genuflecting even if it's not in front of me, just for the grace of your geste
post #212 of 343
Hey, it's good to see you again, Segovius.
post #213 of 343
Quote:

Hey, it's good to see you again, Segovius.

Thanks
post #214 of 343
Quote:

The Frenchman's been made an Administrator Emeritus. Since when do we have Administrator's Emeritus? It sounds so important I feel like I should genuflect or something. And audiopollution an Admin, heavens to Betsy and zut alors!

Sorry.
post #215 of 343
Hey, anyone want to make my title "Charlie".

See how long it takes for anybody to get the allusion.
post #216 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by icfireball

Hey, anyone want to make my title "Charlie".

See how long it takes for anybody to get the allusion.

Done.
post #217 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

Done.

Nice.

(thanks)
post #218 of 343
I'd like to request that Wilco be given the title, "His Most Annoyingest Pissantness" for repeatedly posting irrelevant exclaimations and quoteing the whole article in the process. See the "iTV availability to escape MWSF" thread for an example.

T'would be a tremendous service to the comunity.

Thanks
A Conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking. - Lesicus Stupidicus
post #219 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celemourn View Post

I'd like to request that Wilco be given the title, "His Most Annoyingest Pissantness" for repeatedly posting irrelevant exclaimations and quoteing the whole article in the process. See the "iTV availability to escape MWSF" thread for an example.

T'would be a tremendous service to the comunity.

Thanks

Ha, that's genius - I do admit some of his comments are slightly unnecessary. Although he does deserve kudos for this post. As neither of you have 1000 posts I believe this may a futile attempt though! If you really are concerned send a private message to a moderator, it will get dealt with much faster. This thread is not checked often!
post #220 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCrazy View Post

Ha, that's genius - I do admit some of his comments are slightly unnecessary. Although he does deserve kudos for this post. As neither of you have 1000 posts I believe this may a futile attempt though! If you really are concerned send a private message to a moderator, it will get dealt with much faster. This thread is not checked often!

I don't think there's much hope of Wilco reaching a legitimate 1000 posts.
post #221 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCrazy View Post

/snicker. that is a good one. but how about this: Give him the title, and don't let him remove it UNTILL he reaches a legitamate 1000 posts. that would be evil justice!
post #222 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

I don't think there's much hope of Wilco reaching a legitimate 1000 posts.

What would be grand is if you were able to either:

1) Make every 10 of wilco's posts count as 1

or

2) make him permanently stuck at 999.
post #223 of 343
Hmm... Cool, I'm considering "Class Clown" to go under my name. Ah, almost 7000 posts, mostly mucking around stuff. Nah, not official request... yet.... Don't change it yet, okay?? Still thinking about it, thanks.
post #224 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

Hmm... Cool, I'm considering "Class Clown" to go under my name. Ah, almost 7000 posts, mostly mucking around stuff. Nah, not official request... yet.... Don't change it yet, okay?? Still thinking about it, thanks.

Are you just trying to get your post numbers up?!
post #225 of 343
Can I have 'Retard User'?
post #226 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

Can I have 'Retard User'?

Are you sure?
post #227 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

Are you sure?

No. Thanks for stopping me getting the online equivalent of a stupid tattoo.
post #228 of 343
Ive Invented a new Word.

Astrosophicalâ„¢

well I thought I had, but then I checked and it already exists , bugger!

but anyway I'd like it to be under my name

thanks
post #229 of 343
I don't want to be a fly anymore - can I be "The New Number 2" like I should have done in the first place?
post #230 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

Ive Invented a new Word.

Astrosophical

well I thought I had, but then I checked and it already exists , bugger!

but anyway I'd like it to be under my name

thanks

Done ...
post #231 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

I don't want to be a fly anymore - can I be "The New Number 2" like I should have done in the first place?

... and done.
post #232 of 343
Audiopollution - Thanks for my title

Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

damn - I should have asked for 'number 6'
post #233 of 343
Can my title be "will burn in the Fiery Pit of Hell"? Or is that too long...
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
post #234 of 343
Can I be Regietserd Uesr?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #235 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Can my title be "will burn in the Fiery Pit of Hell"? Or is that too long...

Done ...
post #236 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Can I be Regietserd Uesr?

... and done, again.
post #237 of 343
Could I please have "Senior Member" until I think of something more imaginative? Cheers.
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
post #238 of 343
As I am deprecating myself and lurking and posting under a different username, can you please put "Legacy Code" under sunilraman ?? Thanks! ...That way for the next few months it will look interesting in the Members List as well when you sort by most posts descending order.
post #239 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan i Sabbah View Post

No. Thanks for stopping me getting the online equivalent of a stupid tattoo.

ROFLMAO
post #240 of 343
Please change my member title to:

"That's what she said!"

(without the quotes of course)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Official Member Title Request Thread