or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Official Member Title Request Thread

Official Member Title Request Thread - Page 3

post #81 of 343
Hey Brad, can I have the title of "Rampant A.I."?

Thanks in advance...
"Its a good thing theres no law against a company having a monopoly of good ideas. Otherwise Apple would be in deep yogurt..."
-Apple Press Release
"Its a good thing theres no law against a company having a monopoly of good ideas. Otherwise Apple would be in deep yogurt..."
-Apple Press Release
post #82 of 343
*click*
post #83 of 343
<Giggles in delight>

Cool, thanks.
-Apple Press Release
-Apple Press Release
post #84 of 343
Would the powers that be kindly provide me with something like "Not Stone, Not Ugly!"

Ta
"Choice. The problem is choice."
-- Neo
"Choice. The problem is choice."
-- Neo
post #85 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Gargoyle
Would the powers that be kindly provide me with something like "Not Stone, Not Ugly!"

Ta

Maybe next year.

Go back and read the first page of this thread.
post #86 of 343
2800+ posts and counting, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt...that didn't even get me any chicks \

orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #87 of 343
can i have the title: "mod's bitch"?
"If it weren't for my horse...I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...

"If curling is an olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. If anything, oral sex should be an olympic sport...cause it's...
post #88 of 343
Where'd "Steve's Wife" go? I kinda liked that name...
People that are passionate about what they do, truly believe in their good cause, have a clear vision and understanding of what they want, those people are heroes.
People that are passionate about what they do, truly believe in their good cause, have a clear vision and understanding of what they want, those people are heroes.
post #89 of 343
"Roast Beef" when someone gets a chance...
thanks
-Paul
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #90 of 343
Done and done!
post #91 of 343
I doubt you will do this but could you change my username to "Cornholio"?
Signatures are boring.
Signatures are boring.
post #92 of 343
Good luck!
post #93 of 343
"Molé Sauce" if you aren't too busy. no hurry.
post #94 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by zodiac
I doubt you will do this but could you change my username to "Cornholio"?

We don't change usernames unless there are extraordinary circumstances. I think it's been done maybe 5 times ever.
post #95 of 343
Can I have Awesome Mem... Wait, it's already there.

Didn't know Brad as ESPN.
CARTHAGO DELENDA EST
CARTHAGO DELENDA EST
post #96 of 343
could i have "Funk Punk Rocker" when you get a chance? thanks in advance.
I think I think...therefore, I think I am.

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...
post #97 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by mattjohndrow

wish granted
post #98 of 343
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you powerdoc!

you da man!

post #99 of 343
hey, can someone please change my title to "Revolutionary"
post #100 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by thuh Freak
hey, can someone please change my title to "Revolutionary"

I'm sure that will be happening any minute now.

Service IS much quicker here though.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #101 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by FormerLurker
I'm sure that will be happening any minute now.

Service IS much quicker here though.

they actually did it. i didn't expect it either. viva la revolucion! viva locash & brad!
post #102 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by thuh Freak
they actually did it. i didn't expect it either. viva la revolucion! viva locash & brad!

ooeck That could prove fatal
Mac mini 1.42ghz & OS X Tiger
The best computing platform in the world
Mac mini 1.42ghz & OS X Tiger
The best computing platform in the world
post #103 of 343
Quote:

mattjohndrow: Do you actually make funk punk rock? If so, what is it? I'm quite fond of punk rock and funk individually, but didn't realize there might be a fusion of the two.

As for titles, I'm still delighted with mine.

Escher
"The only laptop computer that's useful is the one you have with you."
Until we get a 3 lbs sub-PowerBook, the 12-inch PowerBook will do.
post #104 of 343
well escher, i play funk on the keyboards, and punk rock on the guitar, as well as some funky beats on the drums, but i haven't really thought of fusing the two...could turn out interesting though...

post #105 of 343
Quote:
well escher, i play funk on the keyboards, and punk rock on the guitar, as well as some funky beats on the drums, but i haven't really thought of fusing the two...could turn out interesting though...

Phew. And I was worried that I had somehow missed the great musical revolution...

Escher
post #106 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Escher
Phew. And I was worried that I had somehow missed the great musical revolution...

Escher

when it comes, you'll be the first to know

post #107 of 343
Quote:

Fusion of the two would be my preference, under appropriate conditions.
tribalfusion?
tribalfusion?
post #108 of 343
the big boys were a texas punk band that used horns and funky beats on many songs...the fat elvis is a cd of theirs that is a must have

trouble funk was a dc band that was mostly funky, but a bit punky

g
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
it's all fun till somebody loses an eye
post #109 of 343
where do you pick up this stuff?
post #110 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by thegelding
the big boys were a texas punk band that used horns and funky beats on many songs...the fat elvis is a cd of theirs that is a must have

trouble funk was a dc band that was mostly funky, but a bit punky

g

"funky..punky" Poetry?

And is there any real ongoing fusion movement - or will they continue to be apart? This is a concern.
tribalfusion?
tribalfusion?
post #111 of 343
need new title in honor of new stage in career: "Cutter of Animals"

post #112 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Escher

Escher

Well, a lot of post-punk bands in the UK and NYC had a kind of punk-funk sound. Check out Gang of Four, A Certain Ratio, The Contortions / James White and The Blacks and see if any of them made the music you're hearing in your head.
post #113 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by kneelbeforezod
Well, a lot of post-punk bands in the UK and NYC had a kind of punk-funk sound. Check out Gang of Four, A Certain Ratio, The Contortions / James White and The Blacks and see if any of them made the music you're hearing in your head.

Sounds like a fun excursion, kneelbeforezod. My CD collection has been more or less static since the mid-1990's. There's a good amount of Punk and some nice funky stuff too. But now that law school is over, and as soon as I'm done with the bar exam at the end of July, it will definitely be time again to expand my musical horizon.

Escher
post #114 of 343
catch 22 is pretty good-they have a lot of horns, and are good alternative-ish punk, check 'em out

post #115 of 343
Moderator Emeritus, please.

post #116 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by murbot
Moderator Emeritus, please.

*POOF*

And it is so.

Everyone give murbot a big round of applause for his service here.
"...within intervention's distance of the embassy." - CvB

Original music:
The Mayflies - Black earth Americana. Now on iTMS!
Becca Sutlive - Iowa Fried Rock 'n Roll - now on iTMS!
"...within intervention's distance of the embassy." - CvB

Original music:
The Mayflies - Black earth Americana. Now on iTMS!
Becca Sutlive - Iowa Fried Rock 'n Roll - now on iTMS!
post #117 of 343
One hundred of thousands thundering applauds for Murbot
post #118 of 343
*clappity clap*

post #119 of 343
Quote:
catch 22 is pretty good-they have a lot of horns, and are good alternative-ish punk, check 'em out

Quote:
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk with a gun in my hand wearing a bullet proof vest
my my my how the time does fly when you know your goona die by the end of the night...

oh and so long and thanks for all the laughs murray...
post #120 of 343
Well, it took me from the black out till now to get here.

Can I have: "I'm learnding!" (with the quotes and spelled like that)

Thanks!
"Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!"
"Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!"
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Official Member Title Request Thread