or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Whats your most-played itunes song?

Whats your most-played itunes song? - Page 2

post #41 of 53
Since I just moved to a new machine all my previous play count is gone

In the last 4 days the five most frequently played songs are as follow:

Harem - Sarah Brightman
Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
Shelter - Rasa
Strange - Rhayne
Ya soshla s uma - t.a.t.u
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
post #42 of 53
Cairing is Creepy - The Shins
post #43 of 53
"Living" by Moby
played 77 times.

NeilyB
post #44 of 53
my most played song has been played 2 times. i think my library is too big. there are about 1,000 at 2.
post #45 of 53
Quote:
Originally posted by applenut
usually i play stuff off my iPod which doesnt work with the most played thingmajig

U sure? I think the 3g wunz update the play count in iTunes
You mean you read this far?
You mean you read this far?
post #46 of 53
I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar, VOA. Gotten off the iTMS.
Trainiable is to cat as ability to live without food is to human.
Trainiable is to cat as ability to live without food is to human.
post #47 of 53
Montana by Venus Hum.
MusicMobs: Music recommendations based on your iTunes library. Publish your playlists.
MusicMobs: Music recommendations based on your iTunes library. Publish your playlists.
post #48 of 53
My stats must have gotten cleared at some point, and don't seem to reflect my iPod playing.

The highest play count is 8, resulting in a tie between Tori Amos's Taxi Ride, and the song that just finished playing as I type this, Jocelyn Pook's "Dionysus".
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
post #49 of 53
Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis
Shelter - Rasa

I picked that up during my free trial period on EMusic.com. Love it. But even though I found some good music there, the quality of the service sucked, so I never went beyond the trial period.
post #50 of 53
Flake by Jack Johnson

I was surprised that was my most played song. I really love it but I didn't realize I played it that much.
"Beware the Jabberwock , my son! The jaws that bite, the claw that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the the frumious Bandersnatch!"

from Jabberwocky, excerpt from Alice through the looking...
"Beware the Jabberwock , my son! The jaws that bite, the claw that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the the frumious Bandersnatch!"

from Jabberwocky, excerpt from Alice through the looking...
post #51 of 53
710 plays on Dont Stop Believin by Journey which is just 10 plays short of 50 hours
plus I have
2 other songs over 500 plays
20 other songs over 250 plays
50+ songs over 100 plays

My ipod has been in my ears non stop for the past two years now, about 5-10 hours of listening per day.
post #52 of 53
Just wait for the spam post to follow up the digging up the five year-old thread post...
post #53 of 53
November Rain ~ Guns N' Roses with 1653 plays
i listen to my iPod a lot..
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Whats your most-played itunes song?