or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Your most embarrassing moment

Your most embarrassing moment - Page 5

post #161 of 169
Quote:
Originally posted by Carol A
You mean: "Just right" ?

Hmm. Well, it's a little ambiguous, don't you think?

"Right" could mean 'accurate'; or 'conservative', 'Republican', 'right wing'.......

I actually was thinking of "Best ass on campus" (sorry), but "just right" would be great too, except for the difficulties you point out.
tribalfusion?
tribalfusion?
post #162 of 169
Quote:
Originally posted by Chinney
I actually was thinking of "Best ass on campus" (sorry), but "just right" would be great too, except for the difficulties you point out.

Hi Chinney - Yes, I knew that's the title you meant. I was just fooling around about the other one.

I think I'll 'pass' wrt that particular title for now.

It's a little on the 'crass' side, don't you think? hehe

My title on another board is "Peaches 'n' cream" (without the quotation marks).

(That's my favorite bubble bath fragrance.) I do love bubble baths.
Much have I seen and known...yet all experience is an arch, wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades forever and forever when I move. - Tennyson
Much have I seen and known...yet all experience is an arch, wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades forever and forever when I move. - Tennyson
post #163 of 169
make it BAOC.
post #164 of 169
Quote:
Originally posted by alcimedes
make it BAOC.

"Baoc, baoc, baoc!"

Sounds like a dog barking with a Hungarian accent.

.....or maybe with a really bad cold.
post #165 of 169
I definitely had my most embarrassing moment in my mind when I clicked "reply", but now I'm blanking.

Uh...

I guess I'll give a less-than-most embarrassing moment instead.

I'm a swing dancer, but I haven't done it in a while. I'd say that I'm a decent dancer, but the other night I was dancing with one of the really, really good people. I mean, this guy is one of the best dancers in my town. Needless to say, I really didn't want to screw it up. So everything was going fine until he leads me in an incredibly basic turn, and I catch my feet on each other, and fall in the middle of the floor. Yes - I tripped over my own feet. What a moron I was. My only excuse is that I was out of practice, but still! I thought I was out of that awkward-leggy-teen stage years ago, but I guess not...

Once I'm done being a blonde and can actually remember my most embarrassing moment, I'll be sure to tell all of you.
"I'm not afraid of computers - they're defenseless" - Thom Yorke
"I'm not afraid of computers - they're defenseless" - Thom Yorke
post #166 of 169
Quote:
make it BAOC.

I can see I'm never gonna live this down.
post #167 of 169
Quote:
make it BAOC.

BOAC - Britian in the sky
BOAC - Britain in the sky

Anyone remember that old airline commercial?

"BOAC" was the British Overseas Airways Corporation, which merged with BEA to form the now "British Airways".

I suppose that remembering that dates me. If I were still capable of embarassment, I would be by this post.
tribalfusion?
tribalfusion?
post #168 of 169
Quote:
Originally posted by Chinney
BOAC - Britian in the sky
BOAC - Britain in the sky

Anyone remember that old airline commercial?

"BOAC" was the British Overseas Airways Corporation, which merged with BEA to form the now "British Airways".

I suppose that remembering that dates me. If I were still capable of embarassment, I would be by this post.

No, but how about 'Lucy in the sky.......with diamonds'?

Just heard that on an oldies station while I was searching for something else.
post #169 of 169
Quote:
Originally posted by Nebulous
I definitely had my most embarrassing moment in my mind when I clicked "reply", but now I'm blanking.

Uh...

I guess I'll give a less-than-most embarrassing moment instead.

I'm a swing dancer, but I haven't done it in a while. I'd say that I'm a decent dancer, but the other night I was dancing with one of the really, really good people. I mean, this guy is one of the best dancers in my town. Needless to say, I really didn't want to screw it up. So everything was going fine until he leads me in an incredibly basic turn, and I catch my feet on each other, and fall in the middle of the floor. Yes - I tripped over my own feet. What a moron I was. My only excuse is that I was out of practice, but still! I thought I was out of that awkward-leggy-teen stage years ago, but I guess not...

Once I'm done being a blonde and can actually remember my most embarrassing moment, I'll be sure to tell all of you.

hehehe, that sux, i hate screwing up when i'm dancing, still, pretty funny though
I think I think...therefore, I think I am.

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...
I think I think...therefore, I think I am.

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Your most embarrassing moment