or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Any G4 iMacs in stock in Canada?

Any G4 iMacs in stock in Canada?

post #1 of 10
Anybody have any idea if there are any stores in Canada who actually have any G4 iMacs in stock?

Thanks in advance!
post #2 of 10
They got some here in Edmonton Alberta, at Westworld Computers. My Dad went down and say it the other day.
post #3 of 10
[quote]Originally posted by Quarem:
<strong>They got some here in Edmonton Alberta, at Westworld Computers. My Dad went down and say it the other day.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I guess these were just for people who had ordered them before, unfortunately... I called and they said they don't have any... Thanks anyways.

Anybody else heard of any in stock?
post #4 of 10
I don't think there are going to be any places that will have extra stock for a looooong time.

The dealer in my city has dozens of them on order, and they just got their first shipment last week.

They got 2 machines.

Pitiful.

post #5 of 10
Why are you so concerned about iMac stock Murbot?

Don't tell me you are going to get it.....if you do you better send that money to me
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
Mac Pro 2.66, 5GB RAM, 250+120 HD, 23" Cinema Display
MacBook 1.83GHz, 2GB RAM
post #6 of 10
heh heh - nah, I'm still "getting by" with my PowerMac.

post #7 of 10
I actually got lucky. I got a store model that was on display for only two days.

I called London Drugs in Calgary, and they happened to have one - last one in the city. I would have preferred a brand new one, of course, but I got a great deal.

Can't wait for it to arrive now!
post #8 of 10
Hey Propofol - is that you from gfl?? Finally took the plunge eh? Enjoy it!!
post #9 of 10
That's me alright!

Took the plunge, and looking forward to getting the iMac on Thursday!! See you in the 'bowl.
post #10 of 10
There is one on display at the London Drugs here in Vancouver (Georgia & Granville). It's sitting pretty, playing the Star Wars demo. Nice looking machine, screen is amazing. They've also got the 22" Cinema display up right near by. I've never had a monitor make me drool before. Gawd that's gorgeous...

:-)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Any G4 iMacs in stock in Canada?