or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Bush *jokes* about not finding WMD...

Bush *jokes* about not finding WMD... - Page 8

post #281 of 287
My unwillingness to derail the thread into a debate about me shouldn't be taken into account then, correct?
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
post #282 of 287
Quote:
Originally posted by rageous
3.37 per day? FOR SHAME!

That's an average. He didn't start posting heavily until a couple months ago, if that.
post #283 of 287
Quote:
Originally posted by bunge
I'm not dictating anything. Your ability or willingness to respond dictates your own participation.

I think he pegged your tactics. I think he also explained his position quite nicely.
post #284 of 287
Greetings,

Just a friendly reminder to suggest that this thread return back to the topic subject matter.

Thanks everyone,

fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
post #285 of 287
"No WMD's under here.... heh heh heh."

What a kneeslapper!
A Fair and Balanced Liberal

John Kerry for President
A Fair and Balanced Liberal

John Kerry for President
post #286 of 287
Anybody remember a report that came out during the 2000 campaign about Bush mocking a woman on death row on the occasion of denying her clemency?

I seem to recall a reporter was sort of weirded out by his performance, which involved pursing his lips and going "No, no don't kill me."

Maybe the guy just has knack for being an appalling asshole.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #287 of 287
No kidding
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Bush *jokes* about not finding WMD...