or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Nick Berg Beheaded.

Nick Berg Beheaded. - Page 7  

post #241 of 319
Quote:
Start providing proof for your conspiracy theories or shut the hell up!!!!! [/B]

Show us some sensible evidence that supports the Bush Administration's own theories. So far, their whole line is flawed and full of holes. And no, I am not saying that someone in the Bush administration deliberatedly sacrificed this man's life as 'damage control', using a most horrific and grisly video to drum up emotional support, provide a convenient distraction, and provide a perfect opportunity to compare cultures: ie...they behead people, we just abuse them. But to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't put anything past them these days: there has been so much conniving dishonesty and fabrications that they have used up more than their 9 credibility lives. In the "wacko explanation" stakes regarding this episode, the official line wins hands down.

In a free society, like the United States, we need to question the government all the time, and be perpetually on their case: they are our elected officials and they must be accountable at all times. We deserve plausible, sensible explanations that don't fall down at every turn. The "put up and shut up" attitude is supremely anti-American and anti-democratic in principle, and that is exactly the fear tactic exploited since 9-11 this administration has been relying on. Put up and shup up....its my way of the highway. You sound as if you would go far in a Saddam Hussein style government.

According the BushCorp: if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, then it has to be an albatross.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #242 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
http://www.al-ansar.biz/

But it's offline now.

hmmm.
post #243 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by 7E7
I cannot believe you guys? You are practically accusing the Bush Administration for the murder of Nick Berg based on some CNN Middle East analyst!

I understand Arabic and the analyst's translation was more accurate.
post #244 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by kneelbeforezod
Another related point is that there were claims from the Bush admin, pre-invasion, that Zarqawi was Bin Laden's agent in Iraq...but there was contention that Zarqawi's group was akin to being a competitor to Al Qaeda and that Zarqawi and Bin Laden considered each other to be rivals.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3483089.stm

Something else interesting in that BBC article is that it states that Zarqawi lost a leg from a missile strike in 2001. I don't know much about current leg prosthetics but the person in the video who did the beheading seemed to move around quite well. Maybe I'm off base on this one tho... I watched the video once and I'm not going to watch it again to check.
post #245 of 319
Quote:
More hacked than chopped. But the effect is essentially the same. Only with extra screaming.

Edit: thinking about it again, the screaming is probably the worst thing about it. You just keep thinking 'that poor guy.'

I expect there are worse things to see, but I understand why the video is really bothering some of the people who have watched it. It is genuinely upsetting.

After watching it a few times I got the feeling that the guy doing the 'chopping' was a first-timer. About half way through the murder all the guys stop yelling and pretty much stare at the chopper in disbelief that it was taking so long. Beheading, as I've stated before, should be quick. This was not so quick...but I'd rather witness a 30 second beheading than a 3 hour skinning alive. War is hell.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think.
post #246 of 319
This Berg story is getting even more interesting. There's now a link between Berg and Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person publicly charged in the United States in connection with the September 11, 2001, terror attacks.. The FBI says it was a coincidental encounter, but it is veeery interesting now isn't it?

Quote:
According to Berg, his son was taking a course a few years ago at a remote campus of the University of Oklahoma near an airport. He described how on one particular day, his son met "some terrorist people -- who no one knew were terrorists at the time."

At one point during the bus ride, Berg said, the man sitting next to his son asked if he could use Nick's laptop computer.

"It turned out this guy was a terrorist and that he, you know, used my son's e-mail, amongst many other people's e-mail who he did the same thing to," Berg said.

Government sources said Berg gave the man his password, which was later used by Moussaoui, the sources said.

The sources said the man who used Berg's e-mail knew Moussaoui, now awaiting trial on federal charges that could bring a death sentence. But the sources would not disclose details of how the men were connected.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast...erg.encounter/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119896,00.html
post #247 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by Akumulator
[B]This Berg story is getting even more interesting.

Then there is this little oddity, which just adds to the unlikeliness of the 'al qaeda' theory:

from an ABC report:
Quote:
A close examination of the tape shows none of the five masked men is wearing gloves, so federal officials are trying to determine if there are any tell-tale tattoos on their hands. One of the clues the FBI and CIA is studying is the large gold ring Zarqawi is wearing on his right hand, giving off a glare several times during the six-minute tape.

The wearing of gold rings is forbidden by Islam. Especially to rabid fundamentalists, of which al qaeda supposedly comprises. Reminds one of 9-11: fundamentalist Muslims do not tend to hang out drinking alcohol in Miami strip bars, and they have more respect for their sacred scriptures than to abandon copies of the Q'ran in rental cars.
post #248 of 319
7E7.

I would just give up.

Too many terrorist sympathizers around here.
post #249 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by sammi jo
According the BushCorp: if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, then it has to be an albatross.

And if you keep saying "albatross" over and over and over again, then polls will show that 68% of the public believe that duck was an albatross.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #250 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by msantti
7E7.

I would just give up.

Too many terrorist sympathizers around here.

To point out that it's likely that these men are not Al Qaeda, and that the US administration is trying to hide that fact is sympathising with terrorists? To say Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 911 -- nothing at all, whatsoever -- is sympathising with terrorists? To say that all prisoners deserve to have the Geneva convention upheld is sympathising with terrorists?

Don't make this kind of accusation unless you are ready to defend yourself. You are as unamerican as they come. You are exactly the kind of person that has made America the moral black hole that it has become.
post #251 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by sammi jo
The wearing of gold rings is forbidden by Islam. Especially to rabid fundamentalists, of which al qaeda supposedly comprises. Reminds one of 9-11: fundamentalist Muslims do not tend to hang out drinking alcohol in Miami strip bars, and they have more respect for their sacred scriptures than to abandon copies of the Q'ran in rental cars.

I've been troubled by this inconsistency, as well. I know some very religious Muslims (they are not fundamentalists by any stretch, but very devout) and they don't even touch empty beer bottles. They avert their eyes at Victoria's Secret commercials. They don't look at women when they're speaking to them and shift their weight from side to side with embarrassment when they are being spoken to by women. I can't reconcile the supposed behavior of the accused terrorists with what I know to be true of anyone who is a devout Muslim (hell, devout anything). But we'll never know.... And the gold ring thing: you're right. That and silk are strictly forbidden for men to wear. Even moderately religious Muslim men don't wear them.
post #252 of 319
ref earlier posts, I do not think that the US had murdered Nick Berg, but there is the possibility that his timely death, was used to good advantage by the US.

IF, the public was disgusted by our troops behaviour and withdrawl support of our occupation, we have the possibility that iraq will be the next vietnam, no purposeful end and no public backing. This will destroy Bush, Blair, the military and the US and UK internationally. IF you were Bush and co. the prison issue would have to be nullified quickly and decidedly by something even more disgusting and brutal. What would polarize public support more to your POV than the beheading of our own citizen? How many of us were disgusted by the prison abuse, only to flip 180 when Nick Berg was killed? Now think of the average IQ 100 middle American. Its worked beautifully perhaps.

Why would Al-Q do this? The obvious answer is that they are naturally evil bastards. But I think its well established that they are also smart as well.

Is it in their interests to confirm that they are active in Iraq? No, because this legitimises the occupation and Bushes convictions for the last 3 years.

Are they likely to gain support of the Iraqi's for doing a revenge killing? In the majority no, but I expect the radical iraqi's loved it.

Are they likely to gain ME support for removing the US from the holy lands? I think there is proof that there is widespread ME disgust aswell.

I dont think we need to elaborate on world opinion of the action.

Are they likely to hand Bush and co such a PR advantage? Bush and co are really in the shit at the moment, they just handed them a letoff gift wrapped on a silver plate. it would be more to their advantage if they dressed up as US soldiers and beheaded a few iraqis.

and so on. Perhaps someone can find a valid reason on how this event has helped Al-Q at any level. At best, they're only preaching to the converted. Everything else was just a stupid own goal.

Something sucks big-time about this whole affair. The fact that Al-Qued has been (intentionally?) mistranslated, almost proves beyond doubt that Al-Q were not behind this.

Im not pro-terrorist apologetic, but Im not pro-believe-the-lies-deceit-spin-of-the-US-UK-governemts-without-thinking-for-myself either.
post #253 of 319
Those are some good points.
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
Is it in their interests to confirm that they are active in Iraq? No, because this legitimises the occupation and Bushes convictions for the last 3 years.

What's interesting about the belief that al-qaeda is focused on Iraq is that it assumes gross strategic ignorance on the part of these terrorist groups. The belief that Iraq is a magnet for foreign terrorists just isn't very realistic and it certainly isn't shaping up that way. Many of the people that make up these groups are obviously not completely stupid. I truly hope our governments recognize this and all of this deception is strategic. Of course, their track record isn't too hot.
post #254 of 319
I've watched the video and it is gruesome, but I just can't believe all the whining and hysterics over the method of his murder/execution in the media (and on several BBSs that I read). He died fairly quick and painlessly compared to most of the people who have died in this war.

He had his throat cut and his head hacked off and died in a matter of seconds. Not a bad way to go when compared to being beaten to death, or a slow agonizing death form burns, or being shot and slowly dying in agony over a several hours/days, or having your legs blown off and painfully watching yourself bleed out -- we could go on and on about the terribly gruesome deaths of the thousands of other people who have died in this war. Hell -- most of the people in the world will suffer, at some point in time during their lives, greater and longer pain then he did at his murder/execution.

The upsetting thing is that the terrorist intentionally grabbed a non-combatant and cold bloodily killed him. I have a feeling that most people are more upset that they were waving his severed head around then the fact that they murdered the poor guy.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
post #255 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by Res
I've watched the video and it is gruesome, but I just can't believe all the whining and hysterics over the method of his murder/execution in the media (and on several BBSs that I read). He died fairly quick and painlessly compared to most of the people who have died in this war.

He had his throat cut and his head hacked off and died in a matter of seconds. Not a bad way to go when compared to being beaten to death, or a slow agonizing death form burns, or being shot and slowly dying in agony over a several hours/days, or having your legs blown off and painfully watching yourself bleed out -- we could go on and on about the terribly gruesome deaths of the thousands of other people who have died in this war. Hell -- most of the people in the world will suffer, at some point in time during their lives, greater and longer pain then he did at his murder/execution.

The upsetting thing is that the terrorist intentionally grabbed a non-combatant and cold bloodily killed him. I have a feeling that most people are more upset that they were waving his severed head around then the fact that they murdered the poor guy.

Even more upsetting is the fact that they did it and waved his head around chanting "G-d is great!". I hope people NOW realize what Bush stepped in with this war. And ANY death should be upsetting. None of this is necessary.

I almost cried this morning when I heard a snippet from Rush (fat bastard) Limbaugh who said, "I don't buy that this was retaliation for anything. You saw what happened to Daniel Perl, this is normal operating procedure for them." Scary thing is that i agree. Whether or not those photos came out, this would have happened.
Take this seriously, but don't take the serious, seriously.
Take this seriously, but don't take the serious, seriously.
post #256 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by tonton
To point out that it's likely that these men are not Al Qaeda, and that the US administration is trying to hide that fact is sympathising with terrorists? To say Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 911 -- nothing at all, whatsoever -- is sympathising with terrorists? To say that all prisoners deserve to have the Geneva convention upheld is sympathising with terrorists?

thank you for pointing out that very fact.
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #257 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by Vox Barbara
thank you for pointing out that very fact.

You see, there's this little thing called human rights. Read about it.
post #258 of 319
Back to the video (still unseen by me). According to a post at global free press, the 'al Qaeda terrorists' at certain points communicate in Russian.

This should be easy enough to confirm or deny but if true it adds to the already voluminous anomalies that taken together suggest the possibility that we are dealing with foreign mercenaries rather than the stated al-Qaeda.

A theory:

Berg was detained by the US military - we know this. Perhaps his detention was related to the Massoui/911 link.

He got the 'Abu Ghraib welcome' treatment but it went too far as in other cases, and he died.

His 'treatment' was filmed. Possibly it was one of the films currently under investigation.

After his unplanned for and unexpected death, the body was released from the US military to some 'independent contractors' (ie mercenaries), Russian in this case (possibly mafia/profiteer types who are undoubtedly plying their trade in Iraq), and they concocted the beheading video (ineptly), splicing bits of the original Abu Ghraib film with the the appalling actions that they perpetrated on the corpse.

The military subsequently edited the video and provided the 'al-Qaeda' mistranslation. Possibly this was a genuine mistake, possibly the military actually do not know of the faking of the film and it was sanctioned by an autonomous individual or group separate from military command.

This possibly explains the following anomalies:

The purported coincidence of the 'standard issue Abu Ghraib chair' Berg is sitting in.

The Russian speaking terrorists and their un-Islamic gold rings and bad Arabic. Not to mention the Israeli Gilal gun which is hardly the weapon of choice for al-Q.

The orange jumpsuit.

The contradiction of the claimed dates of the body being found as opposed to the date of the 'Zarqawi' statement on the vid.

The alleged lack of blood on the video, which would be unlikely given a live victim - I haven't seen this so I can't comment as such.

The detention of Berg by the US military.

I don't say this is what happened or even that I necessarily believe it, but it's as least as plausible as the official version which is now falling apart at the seams by the hour.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #259 of 319
It seems the CIA is aware of the questions arising regarding the Al-Qaeda link to this tragedy. Every paper and news service has been contacted with the Press release that the executioner was identified as Al-Zarqawi. Why such an aggressive push on this matter? The more the I see the CIA do on this issue, the more I'm convinced they are not being truthful about something. Don't discount Segovius' theory so lightly. It's quite possible that the US had something to do with Nick Berg's death. Until we discount that possibility, the questions about the video must be answered. It would be a terrible tragedy for this to be successfully covered up, as it would lead to further arrogance in American behaviour such as that witnessed in the Abu Ghraib videos.
post #260 of 319
Just to throw some more chum in

I have not seen the beheading part of the video yet, but I've heard they just say Allahu Akbar. I'm under the impression that when slitting the throat of animal, it's traditional to say Bismillah Allahu Akbar.

But then again, I'm just an Irish guy who only joined a middle eastern family a couple years ago, so don't listen to me on that.
post #261 of 319
Also, you have this reporter friend of his saying he absolutely was in US custody:
Quote:
U.S. officials say he was never in the custody of coalition forces. While in Iraqi police custody, they said, he was interviewed three times by FBI agents who were suspicious of his identity and warned that the country was too dangerous for unprotected Americans. He was offered a free flight home, but he declined, officials said.

But Hugo Infante, a Chilean reporter who got to know Berg in Baghdad, told Newsday that Berg recounted that Iraqi police had quickly handed him to U.S authorities in Mosul and that he had been held the entire time in a jail where U.S. soldiers were his guards.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...orld-headlines

BTW seeing the word beheaded again and again is really starting to get to me. \
post #262 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by giant
Also, you have this reporter friend of his saying he absolutely was in US custody:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...orld-headlines

BTW seeing the word beheaded again and again is really starting to get to me. \

why would you watch it over and over
post #263 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by burningwheel
why would you watch it over and over

Quote:
Originally posted by giant
BTW seeing the word beheaded again and again is really starting to get to me.

Hell, I haven't even seen the actual beheading yet.
post #264 of 319
Quote:
A theory:
... [snip] ...

After his unplanned for and unexpected death, the body was released from the US military to some 'independent contractors' (ie mercenaries), Russian in this case (possibly mafia/profiteer types who are undoubtedly plying their trade in Iraq), and they concocted the beheading video (ineptly), splicing bits of the original Abu Ghraib film with the the appalling actions that they perpetrated on the corpse.
... [snip] ...

I don't say this is what happened or even that I necessarily believe it, but it's as least as plausible as the official version which is now falling apart at the seams by the hour.

Obviously you haven't watched the video. It's very clear that Nick was alive when decapitated.

There is enough wild speculation already without more nonsense. You're doing a disservice to a valuable discussion with such uninformed conspiracy mongering.
post #265 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by dfiler
Obviously you haven't watched the video. It's very clear that Nick was alive when decapitated.

There is enough wild speculation already without more nonsense. You're doing a disservice to a valuable discussion with such uninformed conspiracy mongering.

Well, I haven't watched the video.

Re the 'key scene', I spoke to a few people who have seen it and they expressed surprise it was not more shocking - ie what you would expect in terms of blood shooting everywhere.

As I say though, I haven't seen it and don't intend to so if you have and can testify that all is as you would expect then I will bow to your greater knowledge in that regard.

Re the other points, as one doesn't need to have seen the video to notice discrepancies in translation, gold rings, dead terrorists with complete legs etc, then those anomalies still stand.

I have no conspiracy agenda which is why I can happily point out anomalies if they exist. If they don't well, show me where they are wrong as I asked in the post to which you refer.

Just saying there is no anomaly doesn't make it so. A reasonable man must explain to his own satisfaction or accept the discrepancy. It is not reasonable to say there is no problem if there is - and it won't make it go away.
post #266 of 319
Quote:
Well, I haven't watched the video.

Re the 'key scene', I spoke to a few people who have seen it and they expressed surprise it was not more shocking - ie what you would expect in terms of blood shooting everywhere.

As I say though, I haven't seen it and don't intend to so if you have and can testify that all is as you would expect then I will bow to your greater knowledge in that regard.

Re the other points, as one doesn't need to have seen the video to notice discrepancies in translation, gold rings, dead terrorists with complete legs etc, then those anomalies still stand.

I have no conspiracy agenda which is why I can happily point out anomalies if they exist. If they don't well, show me where they are wrong as I asked in the post to which you refer.

Just saying there is no anomaly doesn't make it so. A reasonable man must explain to his own satisfaction or accept the discrepancy. It is not reasonable to say there is no problem if there is - and it won't make it go away.

It is extremely sick and blood was everwhere.

I am going to verbally describe the video for those of you who did not see it.

I am working on it right now. i will post it if there are no objections.

The descriptions I sear in the media are seriously lacking as to the brutality of this killing.
post #267 of 319
It should be clear to anyone that the muslim so called fanatics are absolved of this crime and only the jews and the US are suspect in these type of things.
post #268 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
It should be clear to anyone that the muslim so called fanatics are absolved of this crime and only the jews and the US are suspect in these type of things.

Dammit - just lost a bet with that we'd get to 300 posts without mentioning the word 'Jews'.

What the hell happened ? You never start posting 200+ threads in ????

post #269 of 319
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
I am going to verbally describe the video for those of you who did not see it.

Oh, that would would be great, naples. I haven't been able to find any articles on it anywhere.
Quote:
i will post it if there are no objections.

OK. I object.

hey, you gave us the option.
post #270 of 319
Quote:
Dammit - just lost a bet with that we'd get to 300 posts without mentioning the word 'Jews'.

What the hell happened ? You never start posting 200+ threads in ????

I've been too busy lately. I wait until the thread is clearly in the "insane stupidity" area before I post. Anymore claims read from obscure websites that unequivocally show that no way the muslim so called fanatics did this and it can only be a cover up of US actions.

Irrational anti-americanism can twist anything around and blame it on the Jews and US. Every imagined seed of doubt bears fruit.
post #271 of 319
edit: bad day, easy target
post #272 of 319
edit: bad day
post #273 of 319
edit: bad day
post #274 of 319
The Nick Berg Video: (DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH)

The video starts out with Nick saying his name where he is from who his parents are and mentioning his siblings. It cuts to five men who obviously shopped at the Muslim Terrorist's Gap at the Bagdad mall. They were all wearing the typical black terrorist garb with hood. The middle guy looked to be reading from a sheet of paper and you could hear his words in Arabic, whatever he was saying.

This goes on for what seemed like forever, but was more like 4 - 5 minutes seeming to reach monotony. At a point you hear screaming only to realize that the sound is about three seconds ahead of the video, when the middle guy pulls what looks to be a 12 or 14" bladed knife from his garb. The video scrambles a bit and then focuses on the men on top of Nick the screaming continues for what seems like forever, but once again, it was more like 20-30 seconds, maybe longer. The guy with the knife was clearly, for the lack of a better word, sawing off his head. I must mention that he seemed to be lying face down. So they must have started from the back of his neck.

The screaming abruptly stops, yet the hacking does not. They have a hard time for the next 20, 30 or more seconds getting his head completely detached, and it is clearly his face.

When they finally remove his head the knife bearer holds it up to the camera and they all clammer then the video focuses on the beheaded body with blood cover virtually all of the floor that could be seen.

Note: I only watched this video once. So timeframes may be off a bit, and I may have missed some things, but this is what I remember.
post #275 of 319
Obviously this is all the jews' fault.

they run the us. they run israel of all places. the control the un. and they are money gubing bankers with large noses.
post #276 of 319
Quote:
Irrational anti-americanism can twist anything around and blame it on the Jews and US.

Why are you so hung up on Jews, Scott?
post #277 of 319
Quote:
I've been too busy lately. I wait until the thread is clearly in the "insane stupidity" area before I post. Anymore claims read from obscure websites that unequivocally show that no way the muslim so called fanatics did this and it can only be a cover up of US actions.

Irrational anti-americanism can twist anything around and blame it on the Jews and US. Every imagined seed of doubt bears fruit.

Whatever. You know this thread and topic is reaching its end and your post (again, as usual) is another grasp for attention (and mockery).

I haven't seen the video...I've seen Pearl's death and though edited (also, I believe the choppers were merciful enough to shoot him dead before beheading him) it was sickening and I don't need to watch another...

As far as all these theories...watch the goddamn video and then consider the actions or evidence within it. Don't rely on second-parties or obscure web sites...If you have an need to know then watch it. You are like theorizing what happened to Kennedy without watching the Zapruder film...though that may not shed much either...

Carry on...this thread is dead anyway...thanks scott.

I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
post #278 of 319
I watched the video twice, it was the realplayer one, so the image was crap, but I did notice that there was alot less blood than I thought there should be, Of course, there is a puddle on the floor, but they held his head up for about 30 seconds, and I didn't see 1 drip. I don't know if that means anything, I have only ever seen 1 person decapitated. I also thought it was impossible to scream if your throat gets slashed, I believe they started at the front/side, definately not the back, but the guy did scream for a while.

I think segovius' theory a little bit too ott. Why would the US give him to the russian mob if he died in the US custody, you'd have to assume that the video was completely planned in advance by the US from the top to the bottom for that explanation? While I don't doubt there is something iffy, I cant believe it went that far.

I also dont know/understand the 'Abu Ghraib welcome' thing, if anyone would care to explain.
post #279 of 319
Quote:
Why are you so hung up on Jews, Scott?

Racism.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #280 of 319
Berg's body arrived Wednesday at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. His parents had requested permission to be at the base when the coffin arrived, but that request was denied. Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pennsylvania, said Thursday that refusal came from the Department of Defense.

(CNN)
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? _(W.C. Fields)
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? _(W.C. Fields)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Nick Berg Beheaded.