or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Terrorists getting their beepbeeps kicked (merged)

Terrorists getting their beepbeeps kicked (merged) - Page 5

post #161 of 168
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
well . . . .

do I really have to say it?!

ok . . . I guess . .

I guess some people are still fools . .. even after they have seen the gold float

and some fools, the worst kind get puffed-up chests and teary-eyed at their own idea about their idea of principles

note, its not their principles, its their idea about their idea of principles that makes them see the floating gold

but enough poetry, back to the topic shall we:

25 killed one day after 100 killed . . . even if those 25 are 'in'surgents that is a very bad 'kill ratio . . . hardly satisfying for "beepbeep kicked" . . .
Unfortunately . . . let us hope that they really are 'in'surgents rather than wedding guests . . .

oh yeah?!?! What ever happeed to that investigation of the wedding masacre?!?
seriously curious here

You know, I just thought of something, and you just inadvertently brought it up:

You read that report that I posted, and you totally ignored the fact that 100 were slain despite being obvious innocents. And in the same post you imply that the US is killing innocent people and then claiming they are insurgents to cover that wrongdoing.

Was it you that was calling for Bush/s head over that wedding party thing?

BTW, where is your outrage over the 400 lives that were effected by these needless bombings? Bush's head over forty and flippant ho-hum over 400 souls negatively effected plus multiple beheadings. I am a bit confused as to where your loyalties are, other than maybe the FLW.

I hope I am wrong but fear that there are far too many of you out there. I thought it was the democrats that claimed to be the party of the people, the lowly and mistreated. I just don't see it.
post #162 of 168
Don't be a prick . . . I find it 'unfortunate' and I found it very unfortunate that anybody had to get killed . . . if you want to start throwing body counts around to win political cudos (as you seemed to want to do by citing the article that you did) then at least live up to those same numbers being reflected in another light

You 'fearing' your own idiotic arse . . . I did not want this war to happen and I find every death, except for those of genuine terrorists, an absolute tragedy!

'Outrage' outrage?
Im outraged by this war . . . perhaps Im outraged by your willingness to take glee in American airstrikes that kill 25 people
I am also outraged by the deaths of 100 in bombings
if you think otherwise you are a complete shitfuckwad!!!!
You cited the article about the attacks . . . and I know that you cited that article in some form of 'see, i told you we're gettin em' . . . well . . . we are not just 'gettin em' they are getting people as well . . . and the whole thing is OUTRAGEOUS

Your insinuation is disgusting and you make me fucking sick . . . but what makes me even more sick is that that perspective seems to get published currency by you right-wing nut jobs

Perhaps it is tasteless to point out that your citing that article was not so appropriate concerning the ratio of deaths . . . but I am not flippant about 100 deaths . . . lives that would not have been lost . . . if what?
I'll let you finish that sentence . .
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #163 of 168
Quote:
Don't be a prick . . . I find it 'unfortunate' and I found it very unfortunate that anybody had to get killed . . . if you want to start throwing body counts around to win political cudos (as you seemed to want to do by citing the article that you did) then at least live up to those same numbers being reflected in another light

You 'fearing' your own idiotic arse . . . I did not want this war to happen and I find every death, except for those of genuine terrorists, an absolute tragedy!

'Outrage' outrage?
Im outraged by this war . . . perhaps Im outraged by your willingness to take glee in American airstrikes that kill 25 people
I am also outraged by the deaths of 100 in bombings
if you think otherwise you are a complete shitfuckwad!!!!
You cited the article about the attacks . . . and I know that you cited that article in some form of 'see, i told you we're gettin em' . . . well . . . we are not just 'gettin em' they are getting people as well . . . and the whole thing is OUTRAGEOUS

Your insinuation is disgusting and you make me fucking sick . . . but what makes me even more sick is that that perspective seems to get published currency by you right-wing nut jobs

Perhaps it is tasteless to point out that your citing that article was not so appropriate concerning the ratio of deaths . . . but I am not flippant about 100 deaths . . . lives that would not have been lost . . . if what?
I'll let you finish that sentence . .

...if SH and his cronies were peace loving people? ... if SH did not kill countless people? ... if SH was not actively looking for a way to cause death and destruction? ... if SH did not harbor terrorists? ... if SH just wanted to be part of the rest of the world?

Take your pick, end it any way you want.
post #164 of 168
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
...if SH and his cronies were peace loving people? ... if SH did not kill countless people? ... if SH was not actively looking for a way to cause death and destruction? ... if SH did not harbor terrorists? ... if SH just wanted to be part of the rest of the world?

Take your pick, end it any way you want.

TAKE YOUR PICK . . . any of the above could have been said of Saddam Hussain during our long and illustrious career supporting him militarily and financialy . . .

and can be currently said of many of our supposed friends . . . Uzbeckistan, Tajickistan, Ukrain (to some extent) Packistan, Saudi Arabia . . . keep trying . . .

and what the HELL does your reply have to do with the post that you quoted from?

BTW, I think an apology for your assinine innuendo is appropriate.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #165 of 168
Quote:
TAKE YOUR PICK . . . any of the above could have been said of Saddam Hussain during our long and illustrious career supporting him militarily and financialy . . .

and can be currently said of many of our supposed friends . . . Uzbeckistan, Tajickistan, Ukrain (to some extent) Packistan, Saudi Arabia . . . keep trying . . .

and what the HELL does your reply have to do with the post that you quoted from?

BTW, I think an apology for your assinine innuendo is appropriate.

So we should invade those countries to correct the problem?

And how many of them have been warned umpteen times by the world?

You obviously do not understand why the US supported him, it was a necessary evil.

I love the way hindsight is 20/20. Don't you?

EDIT: BTW, you can't defend bad behavior with other bad behavior.
post #166 of 168
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
So we should invade those countries to correct the problem?

And how many of them have been warned umpteen times by the world?

You obviously do not understand why the US supported him, it was a necessary evil.

I love the way hindsight is 20/20. Don't you?

EDIT: BTW, you can't defend bad behavior with other bad behavior.

For some it was never hindsight.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #167 of 168
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
You're crazy. How can you prove an implication? We also were not just talking about nuclear bombs, but dirty bombs and bio/chem weapons.

Yeah but we didn't find anything that would matter.

Say it slowly ( you love to do this to other people ) lllllllloooooooooossssssssiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg bbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaattttttttlllllllllleeeeeeeeee!!!! !!!!!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #168 of 168
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
I wasn't fooled into anything. I support our actions in Iraq for many reasons. The real hilarity is found in the fools that argue that Saddam was no threat and that we had no real reason to invade.

No more of a threat than any of the other petty dictators in the world that we once supported.

That's the point. How do pick one of them? Stick a pin in a map?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Terrorists getting their beepbeeps kicked (merged)