or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Game trading: your experiences

Game trading: your experiences

post #1 of 14
I have a few GameCube games I no longer play and I've got my eye on Toadstool Tour after a friend brought it by and let me play just enough to fiend for more.

I usually buy my games used from GameStop or some other trading place, but I have never engaged in the trading end.

Does anyone here do that? Or is that something they do just to sucker 10-year-olds?
proud resident of a failed state
post #2 of 14
Groverat, I swapped my copy of Demon Attack (Atari 2600) in exchange for a pack of Garbage Pail Kids and some of your mom's lingerie. We used her teddy to reupholster the couch and the love seat plus four dining room chairs. Of course, that was back in 1985 so the market may have changed.
post #3 of 14
I traded my Mario Bros/Duck Hunt cart for a night with your mom.
post #4 of 14
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
You know, what's interesting about our country is that for years we were isolated from the world by two great oceans, and for a while we got a false sense of security as a result of that. We...
post #5 of 14
Well Duck Hunt was a pretty repetitive game and Mario was aight but since that game came with every Nintendo sold so it wasn't exactly hard to get a hold of. No wonder you couldn't get much in a trade for it.
post #6 of 14
No. I don't trade games anymore. It's the same with CDs and Videos...I never get them back in good condition or back at all.

/stillkickyoasswithsoulcaliber2

I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
I AM THE Royal Pain in the Ass.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath
Groverat, I swapped my copy of Demon Attack (Atari 2600) in exchange for a pack of Garbage Pail Kids and some of your mom's lingerie. We used her teddy to reupholster the couch and the love seat plus four dining room chairs. Of course, that was back in 1985 so the market may have changed.

Dude. That's just wrong. I don't know the context behind such comments (maybe you guys just like to rip on each other for sport and the enjoyment of others), but your choice of threads was pretty good. Last thing I expected to read.

Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #8 of 14
E and I are gay lovers, we like it rough.
post #9 of 14
You dirty dog....
Aldo is watching....
Aldo is watching....
post #10 of 14
Any videos you'd like to share... Ride'em cowboy!
post #11 of 14
There's nothing I love better than defeating groverat in a game of R.C. Pro Am while simultaneously impaling him doggie style with my majestic ding-a-ling.
post #12 of 14
Ouch...
post #13 of 14
That is the most horrific visual in the history of mankind.
post #14 of 14
Generally you'll want to avoid visualizing the manlove envisaged in faux internet bombastic hyperbole. At that point it ceases to be over the top humor and turns into something really really icky. The only remedy for someone who has imagined that of which we speak is to go find a female lawyer and yodel in her valley until a good ole clitorgasm makes her loins start spazzing like Robin Williams on meth.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Game trading: your experiences