or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › iPod warranties extended

iPod warranties extended

post #1 of 3
Just in case you guys don't surf iPod sites and haven't visited the Digital Hub forum, you should know that all iPod warranties have been retroactively changed to 1-year!

I sent my broken (fried FireWire port), six month-old iPod to Apple on Friday and got a brand new one delivered by DHL today.

By the way, this is international policy.

Kudos to Apple for making a great customer service move (and possibly avoiding a class-action lawsuit?).

By the way, I'm just cross-posting this for your information (as it's kind of important). Mods are encouraged to lock this thread and replies and comments should be made in the proper forum.

[ 07-31-2002: Message edited by: tonton ]</p>
post #2 of 3
the coolest thing about iPods is that you don't really care if you get a different one. in five minutes you're back to where you started from and ready to go!

nice deal.

i'm saving up for one now....
post #3 of 3
[quote]Originally posted by tonton:
<strong>

Mods are encouraged to lock this thread and replies and comments should be made in the proper forum.
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sure

See <a href="http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000199" target="_blank">this thread</a>.

J :cool:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › iPod warranties extended