or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bush denies panels finding: stop your ears and yell 'No Wann It" it works 4 children!

Bush denies panels finding: stop your ears and yell 'No Wann It" it works 4 children! - Page 5

post #161 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
So then you agree with me. The commission made no conclusion.

meh
meh
post #162 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
So then you agree with me. The commission made no conclusion.

Oh Scott! Are you really that thick?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #163 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Oh Scott! Are you really that thick.

He's only as thick as he needs to be to deny any and all wrongdoing on the part of the Bush Administration.
post #164 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by tonton
He's only as thick as he needs to be to deny any and all wrongdoing on the part of the Bush Administration.

That's pretty thick.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #165 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by bunge
That's pretty thick.

Yup! It really couldn't get more obvious after 4 years of blunders.

Like I've said before our only saving grace is that Bush and CO. don't seem very brite.
post #166 of 173
post #167 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by bunge
Whoops.

Yeah perhaps, but the point of this whole thread has already come to pass: I started it because I KNEW that all the Bush administration had to do was say "yes there was", or "you can't be sure" or 'whatever' and it would ripple out in the vast aimless right-middle media landscape and soon enough it would be forgotten, washed over, and the general populace who lick Bush's sphincter simply wouldn't care or never even noticed . . .

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #168 of 173
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/07/politics/07panel.html

Scott read this and admit you are dead WRONG. There was "no collaborative relationship." And they said point blank Dick Cheney is full of shit. This is coming from a bipartisan commission.

but yes pfflam is right they'll keep BSing and like in Wag the Dog they'll misdirect the gullible fools, the American Public.
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
post #169 of 173

from MSN ironically.
post #170 of 173
Quote:
Originally posted by Aquatic

from MSN ironically.

I'll see you that and raise you this:

orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #171 of 173
Bush is Still doing it . . . just like the four year old child I described screaming "no wann it!!" . . . and his constituency eats it up . . . even on these boards they eat it up . . .

unbelievable!!

Quote:
By WILLIAM DOUGLAS and JONATHAN S. LANDAY

Knight Ridder Newspapers

WASHINGTON - President Bush continued to insist Monday that there was an operational link between former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein and al-Qaida despite reports by the Senate Intelligence Committee and the commission that's investigating the Sept. 11 attacks that there was no evidence that Saddam and Islamic terrorists collaborated to kill Americans.

Quote:
But the Senate report showed that the CIA told Bush and his senior officials in two reports immediately after the Sept. 11 attacks that it could find no evidence that Saddam and al-Qaida were in league.

The CIA produced assessments in June and September 2002 and in January 2003 that came to the same conclusion. Moreover, the September 2002 and January 2003 assessments and an October 2002 analysis indicated that the CIA was highly dubious that Saddam might arm al-Qaida with biological or chemical weapons.

The Bush administration has continued to insist that Saddam and al-Qaida were working together.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #172 of 173
{damn this new quote system!!}

all quotes in post above from this: ARTICLE
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #173 of 173
Well Scott I'll take your silence as a tacit admission that you were WRONG. Because the in the article the bipartisan commission said verbatim: "no collaborative relationship between Saddam and Al Quaeda." And don't lecture us on reading comprehension if you can't understand a sentence with a handful of words.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bush denies panels finding: stop your ears and yell 'No Wann It" it works 4 children!