or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Best Flap Panel Monitor

Best Flap Panel Monitor

post #1 of 6
Guys I need to order a FP monitor for one of my doctor clients. He will be viewing large MRI and CT images. Money is not a factor. He wants the largest one available that has good resolution. I know you video freaks out there are very picky about your monitors so give me some ideas.

Isn't there a point where the resolution doesn't look that good past a certain size? I was thinking 23" is the largest he needs. I usually don't get requests for "get me the biggest and the best they make". Sorry this won't be for a Mac.

Mods please change title FLAP to FLAT. Im a typing idiot today.
post #2 of 6
if it gets dirty would you call it a "mud flap pannel"?
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #3 of 6
What, is that like a pancake or something?

There are a couple of companies that make 24" LCDs. If you believe the rumors, Apple's releasing a 30" LCD at WWDC.
post #4 of 6
This one is pretty nice

onlooker

http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
onlooker

http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
post #5 of 6
A lot will depend on the resolution of the images that he is viewing you may want to ask the doctor more about his needs ?
Yeah I was going to say they don't have flexible displays yet as far as I know !
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Necessity, who is the mother of invention. - Plato...
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Necessity, who is the mother of invention. - Plato...
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally posted by trailmaster308
Guys I need to order a FP monitor for one of my doctor clients. He will be viewing large MRI and CT images. Money is not a factor. He wants the largest one available that has good resolution. I know you video freaks out there are very picky about your monitors so give me some ideas.

Isn't there a point where the resolution doesn't look that good past a certain size? I was thinking 23" is the largest he needs. I usually don't get requests for "get me the biggest and the best they make". Sorry this won't be for a Mac.

Mods please change title FLAP to FLAT. Im a typing idiot today.

Enough pixels for you?

-Ed
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Best Flap Panel Monitor