or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › New FAIR study

New FAIR study

post #1 of 7
http://www.fair.org/extra/0407/special-report.html

Excellent methodology and scientifically proves what we knew all along.
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Existence
http://www.fair.org/extra/0407/special-report.html

Excellent methodology and scientifically proves what we knew all along.

The conservative response, to preempt, would be to suggest that FAIR is left-leaning itself.....:
-
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by sammi jo
The conservative response, to preempt, would be to suggest that FAIR is left-leaning itself.....:
-

Irrelevant. It's a scientific study (the link in my first post is a summary).
post #4 of 7
How did they scientifically determine someone's "political ideology"? Oh I know the political-ideology-o-meter.
post #5 of 7
Even better an "excellent" methodology that keeps changing with each successive study.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Existence
Irrelevant. It's a scientific study (the link in my first post is a summary).

[even if a sociological studies could be 'scientific'] it has come to be seen that Science itself now, is clearly Liberal biased . . . and run by a bunch of lefty symps . . .

When we see a decent bottom-line profit oriented study run by decent CEO's, then I will take it seriously!!

[/sarcasm]

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #7 of 7
Did they do the study on other major networks and if so what are the results. Did they block their study against which party is in the whitehouse right now or did they find another way to deal with it?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › New FAIR study