or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › !!!! THE NEW iRAQ !!!!

!!!! THE NEW iRAQ !!!!

post #1 of 17
my mate and I were joking about apple and the war on terror and stumbled upon the idea that apple and bush wants to buy iRAQ
THINK OF SOME CATCHY SLOGANS????

""iRAQ, its a new world""

""" Coming soon iRAN ver 3"""

Ps I am iranian so no one accuse me of being racist, lol!!!
post #2 of 17
"Iraq, with Saddam gone, we can kill our women legally!"
post #3 of 17
"oppress different"
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally posted by addabox
"oppress different"

LMAO
Lose your dreams and you may lose your mind
Lose your dreams and you may lose your mind
post #5 of 17
10,000 WMD in your imagination.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #6 of 17
WOMD : whopper of mass disinformation
post #7 of 17
one more thing, why does POWERDOC (the moderator that shut the topic down about the topic topic that was shut down) feel the need to exploit the fact that he owns a dual G5? do we really need to know? should i have a signature that claims me owning an eMac and 12" Powerbook? because if we have to distinguish ourselves from eachother, and classify what type of Human Beings we are, then let me know so i could set mine up...

I know OT. But that was a funny one wasn't it? Well, it had me rolling in the aisles. Strange things people come out with sometimes.
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally posted by crazychester
one more thing, why does POWERDOC (the moderator that shut the topic down about the topic topic that was shut down) feel the need to exploit the fact that he owns a dual G5? do we really need to know? should i have a signature that claims me owning an eMac and 12" Powerbook? because if we have to distinguish ourselves from eachother, and classify what type of Human Beings we are, then let me know so i could set mine up...

I know OT. But that was a funny one wasn't it? Well, it had me rolling in the aisles. Strange things people come out with sometimes.

Well, the dual thing is a long (waiting storie). I ordered my dual in july 2003 and recieved it ... much later. At this time, my sig was : still waiting my dual G5.

I think it's time for me to have a new sig.
post #9 of 17
He must be a good businessman. If I ever need rhinoplasty or something, you bet your ass I'm going to France.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally posted by groverat
He must be a good businessman. If I ever need rhinoplasty or something, you bet your ass I'm going to France.

Thanks.

Some weeks ago, I went to the marriage of one of my cousin who work for TV. Her wife asked me some info about rhinoplasty, my cousin was angry " you promised me to not speak of your nose to my cousin " he said. "You don't know the women" I replied
post #11 of 17
"Iraq: Come for the Weapons of Mass Destruction, Stay for the Quagmire!"
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally posted by addabox
"Iraq: Come for the Weapons of Mass Destruction, Stay for the Quagmire!"

iRAQ is a fooked w is a fool why dont they sell it to apple then everybody is happy oil for the yanks apple jobs for the iraqis and every body is happy
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally posted by dkhazenirad
iRAQ is a fooked w is a fool why dont they sell it to apple then everybody is happy oil for the yanks apple jobs for the iraqis and every body is happy

Iraq: It's like Iran, but with a "Q"!
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #14 of 17
Iraq: Where No Phone Service means Freedom from Telemarketers! Thank You American Liberators!
post #15 of 17
Iraq: Could have been Worse! Right? Right??

post #16 of 17
Iraq: The only nation where everyone gets a turn in screwing the citizens.

... - Warlords - Saddam - Bush - Suicidal maniacs - _______ (insert next psycho here).
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #17 of 17
WMD: Whoops! Misread Diagrams.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › !!!! THE NEW iRAQ !!!!