or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › OMG: Team America, The Movie.

OMG: Team America, The Movie.

post #1 of 8
I'm sorry if this has been posted. As "wrong" as this movie appears to be (and that's "wrong" in the fucked-in-the-head sort of way), it looks absolutely hysterical. Watch the trailer for a good laugh.

http://www.teamamericamovie.com/
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 8
indeed.

finally something i agree with sdw about...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #3 of 8
HAHAHHA

That can't be serious!!

Its from the creators of South Park!

They're a bunch of puppets and you can even see the strings . . . haha . . . I can't wait . . .

. . unless it really IS serious \
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam

What do you mean by serious? This is serious but on what level..

This is no different than South Park. What kids do with actionman figures, toy cars and helicopters. What south park would be if Pixar had produced it.
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #5 of 8
I"ll watch it. If it's funny I'll laugh and recommend it. If it isn't I won't. Matt and Trey are usually pretty funny and target just about everyone for their brand of humor. I don't have to agree with them politically to enjoy their humor.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
HAHAHHA

That can't be serious!!

Its from the creators of South Park!

They're a bunch of puppets and you can even see the strings . . . haha . . . I can't wait . . .

I think it may be for real. OMG..the trailer is awesome.
post #7 of 8
Puts it on 'must see' movie list!
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #8 of 8
That looks great.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › OMG: Team America, The Movie.