or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Ladies and gentlemen. We have a plan

Ladies and gentlemen. We have a plan

post #1 of 6
http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/our_plan_for_america.pdf

And its not thin.

First impression. Ugly front page.

The word Apple appears 1 time (the company)
Microsoft 0 times
Reagan 1 time (Nancy)
Moore 0 times
Iraq 88 times
Bush 111 times
WoMDs 18 times
Wind (as energy source) 3 times
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #2 of 6
Why do we care about how many words appear in the guide?
post #3 of 6
I found Ander's terse analysis interesting.
post #4 of 6
What'd he say about Apple? or was he just referring to Gore?
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #5 of 6
It's nonsense---empty brand management for the gargantuan dual-party cabal that runs America.

Kerry will do little different than Bush will do. This whole election is being geared towards people with double-digit IQs who think that they know Scott Hamilton and Katie Couric personally from watching TV.

Vote for the thrid party of your choice. I'll jump ship if you guys will.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #6 of 6
Say it ain't so dmz! Remember that saying "pick your battles!"
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Ladies and gentlemen. We have a plan