or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Vermin Robinson

Vermin Robinson

post #1 of 5
http://vernonrobinson.com/

Vernon Robinson is a Republican running for Congress in NC. He won the Republican primary and is likely to be elected to Congress.

Check out his ads or his issues page. Yes, he has a lot of issues.

Any thoughts?
post #2 of 5
"black Jesse Helms"?

So he hates himself?

I guess that explains why he is a Republican.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #3 of 5
That dude is twisted.
post #4 of 5
I hope he campaigns for Bush.
post #5 of 5
Quote:
I am pro-Constitution, pro-national sovereignty, pro-military, pro-veteran, pro-growth, pro-business, pro-property rights, pro-marriage, pro-adoption, pro-farmer, pro-school choice, pro-states' rights, pro-religious freedom, pro-Pledge of Allegiance, pro-death penalty, pro-gun, and pro-life.

I will secure our borders and demand the vigorous enforcement of our immigration laws. I support market-based reforms of government entitlement programs such as Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

I am unabashedly and unalterably opposed to racial quotas, special rights for homosexuals, the United Nations, the proliferation of frivolous lawsuits, women in combat, pork barrel spending, useless government programs and agencies, onerous regulations, and all tax hikes.

Unlike Vernon, I am anti-Constitution, anti-national sovereignty, anti-military, anti-veteran, anti-growth, anti-business, anti-property, anti-marriage, anti-adoption, anti-farmer, anti-school choice, anti-states' rights (aside: how the hell can a black man run on "states rights," which is code for segregation??), anti-religious freedom, anti-pledge of allegiance, anti-death penalty, anti-gun, and anti-life.

I will make our borders insecure and demand loosened immigration laws. I oppose market-based reforms of essential government programs such as Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

I am wholeheartedly and unalterably in favor in favor of affirmative action, special rights for homosexuals, the United Nations. I am opposed to frivolous lawsuits. I am for women in combat. I am opposed to pork-barrel spending. I am for government programs and agencies so long as they produce, um, things. I am for onerous regulations if they make me safer. I am opposed to them if they are stupid. I am for tax hikes. Except on the following days: when I pay my income tax, when I purchase a vehicle, when I pay property taxes. On that day, and that day only, I am a Republican and am opposed to such things. But I pay them anyway, because I hope that the money I am spending might help make someone else's life better--in the end, I recognize that reducing taxes only means fewer services and less redistribution of wealth.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Vermin Robinson