or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › A look in the mirror

A look in the mirror

post #1 of 7
Here then here.
post #2 of 7
YOU DESERVE TO DIE!
orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #3 of 7
Holy crap that was funny. Mahalo.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Here then here.

Scott,

That was something else!

I can't stop laughing!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #5 of 7
Dang, I subscribed to Red vs. Blue for Seasons 1 and 2. I didn't know there was a new video out and have to wait until I get home to watch it. \
post #6 of 7
OK, fair's fair: that's brilliant.
post #7 of 7
That's the funniest thing I've seen in months!

Thanks Scott!
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › A look in the mirror