or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Finding out political allegiances

Finding out political allegiances

post #1 of 6
This Site lets you see all the donations made by anyone for the 2004 presidential election (Includes donations made to people who lost in the primaries). The neat thing is that it is searchable by address, zipcode, and name. They also have maps. Now you can see if your boss, co-workers, friends, relatives are in political accord with yourself. It seems to provide transparency the Federal election committee has to make all this info publicly available, this site just makes it easy to find.

Bill gates gave $2,000 to Bush

P.S. $2,000 is the max one person can give, and the site has not been updated recently
PB12", 100% of your daily value of vitamin Mac
PB12", 100% of your daily value of vitamin Mac
post #2 of 6
Some "Stay at home father" in a condo building behind me gave $2K to Bush.

OTOH, virtually all of the CEOs, CFOs, attorneys and investment bankers in my neighborhood gave loot to the DNC, Kerry, Clark and Dean. There are only 5 or 6 people that gave money to Bush, and I think that included 2 couples.
post #3 of 6
My neighborhood is chock full of George W. Bush $2000 and John Kerry $18.
post #4 of 6
people with my last name are overwhelmingly democratic... excellent...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #5 of 6
Search for interesting famous persons:

John Kerry gave 25000 dollars to the DNC
post #6 of 6
Woz is da man
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Finding out political allegiances