or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Idiot fakes own beheading!

Idiot fakes own beheading!

post #1 of 28
This looser needs to be sent to Iraq. What an idiot! No patience for people like this during times of war. He should go to jail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3544032.stm

Moe
"A more sensitive and caring Common man for 2005"
post #2 of 28
what law did he break?

or does the common man not care about laws?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #3 of 28
Providing aid to the enemy.
post #4 of 28
how specific?
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #5 of 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Common Man

Care to explain?
post #6 of 28
Quote:

Out of interest Conan, if I were to say "George Bush is Cheney's bitch and the WOT is a big lie ineptly delivered," would I be provding aid to the enemy in a similar way?

If so, what should happen to people who have these views and state them in public where the 'enemy' can hear them?
meh
meh
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Harald
If so, what should happen to people who have these views and state them in public where the 'enemy' can hear them?

Death, by fake beheading!
/* styling for my posts */
.intelligence {display: none;}
/* styling for my posts */
.intelligence {display: none;}
post #8 of 28
Quote:
Originally posted by IonYz
Death, by fake beheading!

post #9 of 28
post #10 of 28
Quote:
The FBI is talking to him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3545822.stm

They're probably looking for pointers.
post #11 of 28
The strangest part of this story is this:

Dude, you are international news. Put on a fucking shirt and some pants and meet the crew in the living room. What do you think this is, a sleep over?

I bet there are jizz-crusted gym socks shoved under the inflatable mattress.

BTW: ogrish has the video
post #12 of 28
You Eutopians should be glad that this guy's act didn't drive any old boys to take the law into their own hands and get revenge on some innocent Arabs. There are lots of folks just wanting an excuse. There is nothing funny about this idiot. He could have gotten innocent people hurt or killed. For all we know he did.

Moe
post #13 of 28
We must preserve the purity of our bodily fluids!
post #14 of 28
Quote:

we still havenĀ“t heard about this one
post #15 of 28
Quote:
You Eutopians should be glad that this guy's act didn't drive any old boys to take the law into their own hands and get revenge on some innocent Arabs. There are lots of folks just wanting an excuse. There is nothing funny about this idiot. He could have gotten innocent people hurt or killed. For all we know he did.

Moe

You must be a liberal because conservatives believe people are responsible for their own actions. If one of the good'ol boys, as you put it, went out and hurt/killed someone who is ethnically middle eastern then the harm/murder falls squarely on the perpetrators shoulders. If you are inspired to hurt/kill from TV--TV is not to blame you are. If you are inspired to hurt/kill from a prank--the prank is not to blame you are. Take some personal responsibility. Quite being so liberal. Quite trying to blame others for your own failings. Quite trying to burden others because of your actions and choices. The you from the previous few sentences was directed at "the common man" not necessarily "common man" per say.

Also, Utopia, not Eutopia.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #16 of 28
More aptly put conservatives believe that you are responsible for ALL of the factors that influence your life.
post #17 of 28
unless, of course, the liberals can be blamed
post #18 of 28
Old Boys are responsible for their actions and that's why they seldom get out of line. As much as a lot of guys really want to send a message and despite the fact that they have the weapons and the skills , they don't do anything. Want to know why? It's because they have a sense of right and wrong and they have respect for the law and they are responsible for their actions. This is more than I can say for most factions of society. Believe me. Here in Texas we are heavily armed and ready, but we know right from wrong and we seldom cross the line. When we do, we expect to pay the price to society.

Moe
post #19 of 28
Old Boys seldom get out of line, eh? AND when they do the expect to pay the price to society?

Hmm... Does anybody have a convienant list of sites relating to lynching parties?
post #20 of 28
Quote:
Old Boys are responsible for their actions and that's why they seldom get out of line. As much as a lot of guys really want to send a message and despite the fact that they have the weapons and the skills , they don't do anything. Want to know why? It's because they have a sense of right and wrong and they have respect for the law and they are responsible for their actions. This is more than I can say for most factions of society. Believe me. Here in Texas we are heavily armed and ready, but we know right from wrong and we seldom cross the line. When we do, we expect to pay the price to society.

Moe

What the hell are you talking about? A few post up you said "You Eutopians should be glad that this guy's act didn't drive any old boys to take the law into their own hands and get revenge on some innocent Arabs." Now you, shall we say, flip-flopped. Which is it. Are good'ol boys responsible for their actions reguardless of the the impetus, or do acts like this drive good'ol boys to criminal acts?
post #21 of 28
I didn't flip flop. Sometimes folks have had enough and they loose it. My point was that another American beheaded could bring some guy over the brink. The tention is really high with so many folks from here in Iraq. I knew linchings would come up. We had a bad one here in Texas when I was a little kid. No decent folks here condone that. Does anybody have links to sites that talk about store clerks murdered in cold blood by gang thugs for a few bucks? Oh sorry, that 's a social problem and the failure of society and the system.
post #22 of 28
Quote:
I didn't flip flop. Sometimes folks have had enough and they loose it. My point was that another American beheaded could bring some guy over the brink. The tention is really high with so many folks from here in Iraq. I knew linchings would come up. We had a bad one here in Texas when I was a little kid. No decent folks here condone that. Does anybody have links to sites that talk about store clerks murdered in cold blood by gang thugs for a few bucks? Oh sorry, that 's a social problem and the failure of society and the system.

unfortunately, i agree that this guy is an idiot, but honestly, you come across in such an arrogant little know-it-all manner (from someone, no less, who just earned the ability to DRIVE, much less anything else...) that's it's hard to listen to any point you make.

When you're lovers in a dangerous time,
You're made to feel as if your love's a crime.
Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.
Gotta kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight.

When you're lovers in a dangerous time,
You're made to feel as if your love's a crime.
Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.
Gotta kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight.

post #23 of 28
Quote:

Yeah, but you know what, gang thugs aren't one race.

Edit: And they don't have artificial power over a "minority" which they abuse. And that bad drag behind the truck for three miles isn't a once in a while thing -- that was the standard practice not so long ago by the old boys you say take responsibility for their actions. Teaching brown skin colored people "lessons" is merely a method of venting an individuals inherent racism. Why anyone would connect an individual with any other group of individuals without some evidence is beyond me, but as you suggest its the standard practice of the Old Boys...
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Anders
unless, of course, the liberals can be blamed

Don't forget the commies!
post #25 of 28
Common Man should be a Simpsons character. This is pure comedy.
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally posted by tonton
Common Man should be a Simpsons character.

I thought he already was one.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #27 of 28
Quote:
I didn't flip flop. Sometimes folks have had enough and they loose it.

It's "lose", for fuck's sake.

<gone for 2 weeks>
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally posted by FormerLurker
I thought he already was one.

One of my favorite pastimes:

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Idiot fakes own beheading!